𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔- ᥣᥙᥒᥴһᑲ᥆᥊ 𝖿rіᥱᥒძs

ᥴ᥆mᥱ 𝗍᥆ mᥡ ᥴ᥆mᥱ 𝗍᥆ mᥡ, 𝖿rіᥱᥒძsһі⍴ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥕіᥣᥣ ᥣᥲs𝗍 𝖿᥆rᥱ᥎ᥱr.. mᥡ s𝗍᥆rᥡ ᥕᥲsᥒ'𝗍 sᥙ⍴⍴᥆sᥱძ 𝗍᥆ g᥆ 𝗍һіs ᥕᥲᥡ
●◉◎◈◎◉●

(Ysabella pov)

After some time it's been a while and it's not recess in addition to the fact that I need to find a place to sit down either a picnic table or a bench to eat my food because there's been drama around thomas and Archie for a while..

-flashback-

I feel a piece of paper on my elbow as I look to see it is one but crumbled and not flat, I uncrumble it to see archie's hand signature and writing as I look to see him back to find him looking at my hand back to my eyes giving eye contact for few seconds before reading the note.

It says.. 'Hey, ysa, I really have a big crush on Henry.. Will you give me an idea?' When I finished reading I wrote back 'just ask him out' before giving it back to him under the desk, and the teacher wouldn't notice it unless they care to check their students.

.

It's been a while and I got the paper back 'how?! Also thomas called me a gay twink so you better tell your wannabe boyfriend that he's an ass and I can be whoever I want' judging by the writing it looks like he's mad..

-flashback end-

When I finally sat down on a small table and fancy chair, I see Archie and thomas walking towards me "hey ysa-!" "Hey, ysabella-!" They look at each other glaring daggers as making me groan in annoyance from their 'small' fracas as I stood up to leave but both Archie and thomas grabbed my wrist in the same arm until they end up pulling me in between them like a sandwich human in anime.

"She is mine!" Thomas yelled out for only us to hear and a few nearby prince and princesses "no! She's mine!" Archie responded back in addition to the fact some people nearby could hear, the worse part of now is that Britney and her stupid group got here.

"What's going on?!" Britney yelled with rage and annoyance that I'm here and in between the two. "Why do you care? And besides I know them both and don't you have zach?" I replied to her trying to hide the fact that I'm annoyed with life and this situation in the presence of a biatch that's in front of me.

"Yeah but if thomas is zachary's friend he's also mine!" she says simply as if the world revolves around her stupid spoiled petty little ass. I scoff rolling my eyes "girl that's not how poly works are you stupid or are you just blonde?" I complained looking her up and down before Archie and thomas finally stopped glaring daggers at each other as well as keeping me in between them as if it's a love story, but I mean what love story wouldn't be it..

.
.
-timeskip-
.
.

That disaster finally finished even school which is a total relief since it's living hell not only because of the heat wave but because it's Satan's place by the pride god Lucifer.

When I was about to leave my school to go to the carriage, I hear a voice behind me "Ysabella, do you mind coming with me? It's important" I hear my history teacher say as I look back at Radcliff and Sebastian before they nodded in agreement so I could follow and go with my history teacher to probably his classroom since where else?

Basically there's no afternoon students because the school announced the early mornings Monday to Wednesday and the afternoon class at Thurs and Fridays but only because of the heat wave from now that's why.

When we finally got to the history classroom I hear the door lock and my history teacher looks at me slowly walking towards me making me trip a bit onto the desk in addition to that the teacher makes me sit on the desk slowly as if he's assuring me about something. "Are you single..?" He asked probably hoping I thought he's asking because he knew about me and radcliff "no sir.." He looks at me up and down for a moment "alright..you may go," he says before opening the door for me as I go in the carriage outside the school to find my parents inside along with the king as I sat next to radcliff along the ride. "ysabella, you know why the king is here right?" my mother asks as I shook my head no "no mother, I do not know why" I simply reply to her words as she spoke in a monotone voice "well you need to stay at home alone because me and your father plus your siblings are going with the king to do the wedding preparation, me might be there for a few days maybe about 2 weeks." She said to me making me a bit happy and excited because I could hang out with billy and or radcliff in the meantime.

"oh but don't think you'd only do school work no, you need to take care of the kingdom while we're gone." My mother says to me as my father spoke "a temporary queen for 2 weeks until we come back." He says making me a bit overexcited but I hide my emotions by giving a calm look to them as if I can do the tasks that could be given to me.

-timeskip-

My parent's carriage dropped me and radcliff off our front gate castle, when I look at radcliff I see him smirk at me and moves slightly closer as we walk to the doors of the castle, when I'm about to open the doors to my room radcliff held my wrist and had a gaze.. a gaze that I wasn't sure if it's lust or desire but because of it. "princess.. it may have been a few nights ago but please~" He says as if he's begging for it "I could but.. I don't think now is the best time.." i tell him

"well then we'll just have to be quiet~..."

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ..

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:4/19/24
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:4/20/24 ᴀɴᴅ 4/22/24
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴍᴀʏ 19