𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒- ᥴ᥆ᥒ𝖿ᥙsі᥆ᥒ..

ᥒ᥆𝗍ᥱ:
һᥱᥣᥣ᥆ ᥱ᥎ᥱrᥡ᥆ᥒᥱ і kᥒ᥆ᥕ і һᥲ᥎ᥱᥒ'𝗍 ძ᥆ᥒᥱ mᥙᥴһ ᑲᥙ𝗍 і һ᥆⍴ᥱ ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥲᥣᥣ ᥣіkᥱ 𝗍һіs ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr! ᥲᥣs᥆ s᥆rrᥡ 𝖿᥆r ᥆𝗍һᥱr ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱrs 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥲrᥱ sһ᥆r𝗍
●◉◎◈◎◉●

(~Recap~)

He just ran away and left me as I look behind to see Radcliff..

(~continues~)

When I saw Radcliff behind me I see his face filled with shock and disbelief , it was like he never wanted to see and know what just had happen infront of his own eyes. I look at him and try to talk but he just left leaving me guilty and alone in the empty halls.

eventually I walked out to the throne room to find my parents and somehow only my sister, but why? When I fully went down the steps I also see a man who looks about his 20's or maybe 30's, but who knows? (Do not answer the question)

When I walked towards my parents they smiled but my mother looked more happy to see me. "Ysabella! Good to know you did came down, I suppose Sebastian told you?" She says to me as I shook my head making her wonder a bit why not seb, "no mother, it was Billy by surprise.." I say trying to hide my gloomy tone.

"Well.." My mother paused "Either way you needed to find out somehow." She said as I just nodded and he looks at the man, probably a king by the looks of it. "Well, I suppose this is the person I'm marrying?" He says as I- well maybe not just me but my family, plus the king from a different kingdom or so heard the door open to see radcliff with clifford and they're holding billy with his hands behind him. "what do you two want?" my mother asks not even caring about the fact billy is there in their hands but only their presence. 

"your majesty, we found the court jester pulling a prank behind the thrones" clifford tells my parents "what?!" my mother exclaimed in anger as she calmed a bit before talking to the king "i'm sorry about this.. please try and talk to my ysabella in the garden and i deal with this.." she pauses looking at billy before speaking "jester.." 

eventually my parents made us leave and my sister looked jealous and annoyed as i roll my eyes at her leaving with the king.

-timeskip-

(king's pov)

as the princess lead me to the garden i noticed how pretty she was.. It was like she is the one to be married, so I needed to talk to her.

(Ysabella pov)

As we're now in the garden, I brought him somewhere at the bench near the tall grass maze which usually is used for fun or for events like Halloween.

As we sat down he looks around before looking at me giving eye contact, " well as you know your parents have told you about the deal they made.." He says giving an evil smirk as I nodded. "Yes.. They have told me" I respond back to his saying as I try look away but I couldn't, he's looking at me as if i'm his wife! (chaz time ;) helluva boss joke) Before one of us could say anything else, radcliff came just in time but with another guard.... 'maybe they're his' i thought to myself.

When the king could see me look behind him he turns around with a smile losing the possesive hungry look on his face making me feel a bit of derision from his change of mood and attitude seeing the knights. '' well.. looks like you two have met." He says as one of his knights nod, "indeed we have, he does have a dauntless personality I might say." the knight says as radcliff looks at me noticing how my smile is faked from the situation right now. "Your majesty, may it be alright if I take princess ysabella?" radcliff asks making the king nod looking at his knight or bodyguard knight giving a sign that they both need to leave.

-timeskip-

When we all left I exhaled groaning to see radcliff smirk and held onto my waist pulling me to him as his hand goes to my hair, his fingers brushing and stroking my hair leaning over a bit to my ear. "princess... I know your not at ease," he whispered as I sighed giving that a hint as my answer to his words which I want to expostulate but I couldn't tell how and why. He pulls away a bit looking at me giving a hint before kissing me passionately, but when we're about to go further a knock on the door was heard making us pull apart and also making the door open wide at the time we do.

"Princess, the king is looking for you." We hear the voice behind us to find sebastian which is lucky for me but also a bit of a problem since I notice billy is at the back probably needing something making it too good to be a lie that whatever he needs that sounds fake is probably not unless its a joke, but because of the situation now and the events that are happening recently making it impossible to make a joke with.

Eventually we all needed to go unless billy is here for fun.

"psst"

When we are all walking to the throne room I hear a voice behind me, when I tried shrugging it off sebastian could notice how i'm being bothered and decided to check for me but nobody could be seen. when we continued walking we hear it again,

"psst"

radcliff holds my waist while seb is unfazed and not suprised by this action since he knows we're dating, I stopped walking as the two looked back at me. "Do you need anything?" radcliff says as I nodded to his question and looked back at the halls before walking away just for the two men walk away going down the steps seemingly waiting for me later. When I went to check the noise I felt a hand behind me, pulling me into bily's room. When I look behind me it IS billy although he looks like he had been crying for the past hours considering the fact that he's either distant or invisible for some reason. "Did anything happen?" I ask him, he pulled me onto him hugging and clinging me making me puzzled by his actions "billy what happened-" "you don't know.. he will marry you but he's a tyrant!" I got cut off my billy "tyrant..?" I repeated.

"Princess! Where are you?!"

We heard a voice outside his room moreover making his lips quiver unknown for fear or by crying and by the effect of him crying his eyes are puffy and his nose is red like an actual clown nose. When I left his room I instantly ran down the steps not only is sebastion looking a bit impatient but so is radcliff, we decided to head down to the throne room to find my family, the king and his knight waiting for me while along side that my mother looked a bit furious at me but then billy comes down then stands besides radcliff making it all eyes on me, not us four.

Well this is going to be the happy ending of time for me....

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:3/29/24
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:3/30/24
             4/5-6/24
             4/7/24
             4/9/24
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ:ᴍᴀʏ 19/24