𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏- ᥴ᥆ᥒ𝖿ᥱssі᥆ᥒs

ᥡ'ᥲᥣᥣ ᑲᥱᥴᥲᥙsᥱ ᥆𝖿 sᥴһ᥆᥆ᥣ і ᥴᥲᥒ'𝗍 ᥕrі𝗍ᥱ ᥲᥒძ ᑲᥱᥴᥲᥙsᥱ ᥆𝖿 𝗍һᥱ 𝖿rіᥴkіᥒg 𝖿ᥲs𝗍 𝗍іmᥱ і ძ᥆ᥒ'𝗍 kᥒ᥆ᥕ і𝖿 𝗍һіs ᥕіᥣᥣ ᑲᥱ ᥴ᥆mᥱ⍴ᥣᥱ𝗍ᥱძ ᑲᥡ mᥲᥡ 19, mᥡ ᑲіr𝗍һძᥲᥡ, ᥕһᥱᥒ і 𝗍ᥙrᥒ 12 26 29 Mar 1 4
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

~timeskip a month~

(Ysabella pov)

Eventually after everything last month I can't get over it, it's the 2nd quarter and we finally finished our play and it was worth joining in since it was 10+ points to the grade.

I'm at the school cafeteria since its recess and why not, I was sitting on the bench drinking my smoothie under the shades of the trees. While I'm drinking the smoothie, I see someone walk to me as it was thomas.

I then moved to the side leaning a bit since I sat down in the middle before, thomas sits next to me and smiles. "So, anything happen after a while or what?" He says as if he needs to say something off his chest.

"Do you need to say something?" I ask drinking my smoothie and just listening to everything and himself, "yeah.. Yeah it's just uhm.." He clears his throat like it's something personal and a really big secret he needed to tell at least someone, he sighed and spoke "I like you.. I, I found that I developed feeling for you.." He says.

I look at him with wide eyes and looked away, "I'm sorry but.. I'm currently in a relationship right now.. Maybe another time?" I say with a bit of guilt and he had a look of devastation but acceptance since he knew it's my opinion.

"Alright.. But are we still friends?" He asks and I nod slightly "yeah.. We are" I say as the bell rings and we both at and up and leave.

.
.
~timeskip~
.
.

I just finished school and I'm in my room about to put on a sweater until I hear the door open, I was in my closet so I can't tell who it is. I then hear my closet door open as I try and cover up but the door opened widely and it was Radcliff.

"Princess! I-" he stopped talking and noticed my body, I had a gown on but the gown was strapless and he could see nearly my cleavage. He smirks and goes to me holding my waist. "Oh mi amor, you know they can wait." Radcliff tells me as I giggle softly and a bit surprised look on my face since he said something in Spanish.

"Since when can you speak Spanish?" I ask and he thought for a moment not removing his hands from my waist. "5 years ago?" He says as I look at him with shock, I never knew someone like Radcliff would speak or learn Spanish. "What made you do it?" "Do what?" He responds back as I hit him a bit but regretting it since he wore his Armour.

"Trying to hit me?" He chuckles a bit and his hands from my waist went from my hips. "