𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖- gr᥆ᥙ⍴ һᥲᥒg᥆ᥙ𝗍(?)

і𝗍's mᥲᥡ 1 іm іᥒ ᑲ᥆rᥲᥴᥲᥡ ᥒ᥆ᥕ ᑲᥙ𝗍 𝖿᥆r һ᥆ᥣіძᥲᥡ ᥲᥒძ ᥡᥱs і'm skі⍴⍴іᥒg sᥴһ᥆᥆ᥣ ᑲᥙ𝗍 s᥆ ᥕһᥲ𝗍 і𝗍's ᥴᥲᥣᥣᥱძ ᥣі𝖿ᥱ 1 2
♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

(Ysabella pov)

Eventually school ended and I'm with the annoying bitches, popular boys, and archie as we're walking to a cafe which is of course starbucks, it existed in 1971 so what?

When we reached Starbucks Archie looks really happy and Henry looks like he wants to hold his hand despite the fact that he doesn't know Archie likes him as a crush not as a friend like he would react to others. "Sooo what are we even studying?" Britney says with a snobby voice (yes yes she has) "every single subject, duh," Archie responded back like he didn't want to invite her "besides I invited you lot for a reason, we may not be close but since we're kind of the talk of the school just live with it" he just continued to walk once he said that

-mini timeskip-

Eventually after a while it's 2:43pm and we hear a carriage outside the place which is probably Archie's, we all look out the window to notice the familiar white, silver and gold colors on the carriage "come on!" Archie says as we all get in the carriage to see not only fanced up seatings but a built in coffee table?! "Archie what the heck?" Me and Britney say at the same time making us both glare at each other but I could sense she was surprised I said the same thing at the same time with her. "Well look at that, great mind think alike" she says before sitting down at the corner as I sat in between Archie and thomas as Henry sat at the corner besides Archie and Britney is sitting besides Zach and her minions- yellow minions 🤭. While riding the carriage I noticed a small bump on Archie's pants as I smirk and got closer to him whispering "you like him~" "n-no I do not! S-shut up" he responded back as we could see Henry's small chuckle underneath his hand since he tried to hide it making Archie blush.

"L-lets just deal with the topics!" Archie says trying to ignore the fact he's blushing from his so called 'embarrassing' moment with henry, eventually he just cared to ignore that and try to talk about topics about our school, planning about how we start and finished, other than that the subjects we all have that are classmates together since there's some classes I've been with them (aka P.e) so it meant that p.e. is useless but who cares?

-timeskip-

When we reached his castle or palace or whatsoever it's called we head to his room to find luxury- there's a literal whiteboard and school supply in the corner of his room! "Dude what the heck" Zach says leaving a shocked and actually amazed look on his face as if he wanted to be friends with him even if we all knew what happened someday..

~flashback~

I was sitting with Archie at cafeteria and we're simply eating "hey ysa, I wonder.. Should I ask him out?" He says to me as I look around to notice henry, thomas and Zach together leaving me a small smirk nodding my head yes "go for it bitch!" I say only we could hear, he ended up walking to them but what I heard isn't what I expected..

"Don't think about hanging out with us, fag" Zach says with annoyance as I try and not say anything and Archie just leaves rolling his eyes.

~flashback end~

I sigh from the reaction as I walk along more, before I could look around I was pulled out Archie's room "istg what is it with my life and pulling?" "Shh" "don't shush me!-" I look to see who it is to find out it's thomas, I look away and try to get back in the room but he held- actually more like gripped my shoulder before I could go in the room "wait just hear me out please.." He begged even on his own knees.. Made me kinda turned on- either way I roll my eyes and scoffed at him "you did damage to my friendship with you you will do more if you keep trying" I say, once I told him he didn't wanna let go of me.

"But princess.. I was blinded by love.." "Well why should I care?" I took his hand off my shoulder opening the bedroom doors going inside.

When I got in