𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕- r᥆mᥱ᥆ ᥲᥒძ ȷᥙᥣіᥱ𝗍

᥆ᥒᥱ ᥆𝖿 mᥡ 𝖿ᥲmіᥣᥡ mᥱmᑲᥱrs іs g᥆іᥒg 𝗍᥆ gᥱ𝗍 mᥲrrіᥱძ 𝗍᥆m ᥲᥒძ і ᥕᥱᥒ𝗍 𝗍᥆ mᥱᥣᥲᥒіᥱ's ᥴ᥆ᥒᥴᥱr𝗍!
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

(~continuation~)
I then head to my drama class to find out..

(Ysabella POV)
The teacher showed us our costumes but I noticed mine was missing, I looked around for a moment not caring about the other people who're in the same play.

"Uhm sir my costume is missing" I say to my drama teacher asking where is my missing costume and the teacher looks at me confused, "what do you mean? I prepped every single costume" he says to me looking at all the clothes on the racket.

When he checked he notices my outfit gone but he notices something black on the floor and takes it seeing that it's my dress, it was basically hidden well and he had noticed me look around for something earlier anyways.

The teacher suspected Zach immediately since he knew about our *ahem* fighting *ahem*

~flashback yesterday~

I was in the backstage with others and I was basically getting my script until Zach made me trip for a moment and I glare at him, eventually things went a bit rouge..

~flashback end~

"It could be a possibility Zach did it.." The teacher says looking at zach but shrugs it off somehow "but it's also a possibility he didn't since we all saw him yesterday," he says leaving me alone but noticed a girl from the sidelines watching, it was Britney, of course shes also included to this play.

When I went to fix my dress which I had to wash I eventually had to practice drama and acting but sir said it's eventually alright to not wear the clothes if wanted, it was said on the note.

Eventually I had to act WITHOUT my costume, but its fine since some aren't even wearing their costumes aswell.

.
.
.
~timeskip~
.
.
.

When the play finished, I then go to my next class since the teacher also announced- in the meanwhile of us doing our play the teacher said he allows students to skip 2 lessons for 2 hours unless their in the play included so it didn't really bother me.

Eventually I head to my next class to find Thomas a bit stressed an a bit.. Angry? It was unusual for him to be angry because he's always calm.

"Are you alright?" I asked him going to him as he opens his locker and placed his stuff inside and slammed it breathing in and out heavily but sighed, "sorry love, just that I found out your going to be paired with Zach" he says mentioning about the drama class calming down a bit.

Eventually I knew what he's talking about and looked down to the floor. "I know but I didn't want him to be my partner" I say to him as he looks at me and he had a bit of faith as if he's about to say something to me but he drops it.

"You know what.. Forget it let's just have fun-" before he could continue the bell rings and he looks at the time and groans in annoyance "well I guess we're both leaving, see you" he says before running to his class as I chuckle and walk to mine.

~

when I head to my class which is scrapbooking but when I got there I didn't expect what I was about to see..

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ..

Will there be new meetings?

Will she find out something she shouldn't?

Did she find the truth?

Find out on the destiny...

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:1/27/24
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:1/27/24
1/28/24
2/2/24
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ:ᴍᴀʏ 19,2024