Bestfriends

The greatest journey has always been chasing paths where you heart belongs and loving every moment of it. Memories shared by the people we love and those moment we'll treasured forever.

Contentment is simply gratitude, appreciation, and acceptance for the way things are right now.Contentment comes from our relationship to what is going on around us, rather than our reaction to it. It is the peaceful realization that we are whole and complete just as we are, despite the anger, sadness, joy, frustration, and excitement that may come in and out from time to time.

Destiny is predetermined,it means that our lives will ultimately come to an unpreventable end and before then was meant to happen.Destiny play a role not only in love but every aspect of our lives.

Antonia is sitting at the couch,smiling while watching Michelle struggle with the can opener. Antonia had proposed multiple times to simply buy another one,but Michelle insisted that still functional and that
theres no need to throw money at every single problem, Antonia

Antonia walked over to the girl with amused eyes and said " Still don't buy a new one? " she teases.

"Arghh" Michelle throw the can back to the table and open the garbage to throw the can opener." Fine! Buy the new can opener. We're ordering take out tonight!" she says in a tired voice as she sits on the couch and angrily dials their favorite thai place.

"Babe, calm down okay" Antonia says calmly,her bestfriend is the only person who can keep her calm.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you" Michelle says apologizing.

"It's okay" Antonia says looking at her bestfiend.

"This is because of this whole graduation thing and finalizing my porfolio and picking the right firm-"

"Hey look at me" Antonia holds her face as she look into her bestfriends eyes and says "You've got this, there are millions of firm that you want and i know it will work out in the end,okay?"Antonia says

"Yeah, but if you're heading your branch here, i want to work to a firm that based in here too,you know that i want to be where you are, right?" Michelle says smiling.

"And I'm sure the firm here will be stupid if they didn't hire you" Antonia insists and continue "Besides you spent like two summers as an intern in that firm,right?" Michelle nods and Antonia continue "then we'll drink together once we secured our adult jobs, but even if we don't,I'll still be here, okay?"with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, okay" Michelle knows that only Antonia can change her mood and she's forever grateful for that.

"Okay, thats settled" Antonia says
"Me and you, right?"

"You and me babe"Michelle says as she moves to hug her.

------

They are bestfriends since highschool. Its always been Antonia and Michelle.

Antonia meet Michelle during their second year when the brown-eyed girl
saved her from a couple of boys making fun of her. Michelle punch their faces and she threatened them.

After the fight Antonia cleaned her injured hand and they become bestfriend since. They spent their time together and their friendship grew stronger because Michelle is always at Antonia's house. Michelle is homeless. She is adopted by her foster parents and they only care about the money that Michelle brought in their household. She never feel loved by her parents,however Antonia loved her and her whole family.

Antonia is the one who attended every award nights her own parents disregard,and threw every birthday party no one else seems to care.

Michelle is currently finishing up a degree in architecture. She loves to draw houses since she was younger and she wanted to pursue a career that can help people and make a difference to the world. She thinks that building structures for billionaires and using her earnings to build a home for homeless shelter.