Make love

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PART 😉

"Michelle" she moaned when I bit her lips asking for an entrance

She pushed me down the bed.  "Woah, take it slow" I smiled as I saw how eager she is on what we are doing. She went on top of me making me feel how wet she is down there.

" I think we should take this off too" she said  and began unhooking my bra.

I saw the fire in her eyes as she turned her gaze on my body.

" Ahhh Anntonia" I gasped when she suddenly grab my breast and suck them

"Shit..soo good" she began licking it like there's no tomorrow as her hands started traveling down. She's massaging my valleys and giving it fair attention as she was licking the other while cupping the other one.

As much as I was loving the feeling of her tounge touching my skin, I also gave her the same pleasure she's giving me. I started caressing her back down to her butt but I stopped whe I felt her tounge slowly tracing its way down to my stomach. I can't help it but to look at her, the tip of her tounge touch my skin. She stop in the middle and turn her gaze back at me. She smiled seductively when she continue to lick my belly button while still not taking her eyes off me.

She really can manage to make this all even sexier.

"Mamee!" I moaned in pleasure when I felt her mouth against my underwear. I can feel her lips touching me down there but she stopped and smile at me.

" Yes dee?" she asked teasing me

"Come on mee!" I said which madw her laugh devilishly.

" What do you want me to do my love? Say it" she said

" I want you my love. Make love with me" I told her

" I will make you the happiest" she said and that's when I felt her lips trying to eat me out. Even with my underwear still on, her lips manage to make me even wetter.

" You are so wet" she whispered and I felt her mouth trying to remove that piece of clothing that's preventing us for finally making it.

"Ohh...fuck!"  I moaned so hard when I already felt her tounge licking my pearl.

"Ahh love..don't stop!"  I was now having a hard time looking at her while she was eating me down there as pleasure began to take over me.

She stopped for  while making me look at her " You taste so good love,I love it" she said the continue to lick me.

" Uhhhhmmmm" I whimpered when I felt myself closing to have my release.

"Ohhh..fuck love" I can't help but to get shock when she suddenly inserted a finger inside me. I turned my gaze on her and saw her smirking at me.

" You are so wet" she teased as she continued going in and out of me and it felt amazing. The pace started slow and gentle but it all change when she inserted another one.

"Love!" I gasped as I can't control the pressure building inside me. I even have to held onto the sheets of our the bed as the pleasure took over my body.

"Ann, I think ohh."

"Ann, I'm gonna come!" I told her as I know that I am near my peak. I grabbed the sheets harder as I felt my body shaking hard.

" Cum for me love" she huskily said and all I could do was to moan her name as I come to my release.

I closed my eyes to relax and calm myself when I felt her crawling to lay beside me.

" I love you" she whispered and I can't help but to smile.

I opened my eyes and I immediately got mesmerized by the beauty beside me.

I let my palm rest on her cheeks as I caress it." You just don't know, how happy I am right now. I love you more Anntonia Porsild" I said before leaning in to plant a kiss on her nose.

I saw her smile on what I did and it was the best smile that I have ever seen in my life.

"Geezzz you are so cheezy and I love it" she giggled.

" I'm so in love with you" i said again and this time her cheeks turned red. I have that effect on her.

"I was so in love with you too" she answered sweetly." Now we need to go to sleep cause we need to wake up early tom-"

Before she can ever finished her sentence, with all the strenght left inside me, I got on top of her and pinned her arms against the bed.

"Not happening my love," I said and pause to look at her naked body " I waited two weeks for this" I smirked before claiming her lips to start our second round.

We make love all night, all that you can hear was our voices shouting each others name.