Let's take a break

Samantha, in the middle of a crucial business meeting, felt her phone vibrate, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. Maintaining professionalism, she quickly excused herself.

"Excuse me, everyone. I need to take this," Samantha said, signaling the urgency of the call. She stepped away from the table, answering Michelle's call with a hushed tone.

"Hey, baboo. Is everything okay?" Samantha inquired, mindful of the ongoing meeting and the need to keep the conversation brief.

Michelle, feeling the need to address the situation with Samantha, took a moment to call her after the conversation with Anntonia.

"Hey, baboo, Can we meet again? I need to talk about something important," Michelle spoke, her voice carrying a tone of earnestness.

Samantha, on the other end, responded, "Of course, baboo. I'm available. Let me know when and where, and we can talk."

Michelle, grateful for Samantha's understanding, arranged a time and place to meet. The air was still heavy with unresolved issues, and Michelle hoped that this conversation would bring more clarity and help mend the strained dynamics.

Samantha and Michelle's meeting took a more personal turn as they arranged to meet at a restaurant after the business presentation. Samantha, on her way, received Michelle's text asking about her whereabouts.

"I'm already here. Where are you?" Michelle asked.

"On my way," Sam replied.

Once Samantha arrived at the restaurant, the waiter welcomed her and inquired about her reservation. "Yes, I do have," Sam responded, and the waiter guided her to the table. There, she found Michelle, who greeted her with a wide smile.

"Hey, baboo," Samantha greeted.

"Hi, babs," Michelle replied, smiling as she hugged Samantha. The atmosphere shifted from the formal business setting to a more relaxed and intimate space, setting the stage for a crucial conversation between the two friends.

As Samantha and Michelle enjoyed their time at the restaurant, little did they know that someone was discreetly observing their interaction from a distance. The mysterious figure remained hidden, their motives unclear.

Meanwhile, Samantha and Michelle, wrapped up in their warm greeting and smiles, were oblivious to the subtle scrutiny. The restaurant's ambiance held no hints of the watchful eyes fixed upon them. The stage was set for an evening that seemed ordinary on the surface but carried the potential for unexpected twists.

----

Anntonia's currently in their hotel room waiting for Michelle's arrival. She heard the door opened and she knows that Michelle already here.

As Michelle entered the hotel room, she greeted Anntonia, who seemed distant. Michelle, in a casual tone, asked about packing, but Anntonia remained silent.

"Love?" Michelle inquired once more, sensing something was amiss.

Silence lingered in the room before Anntonia finally spoke.

"What's this?" she said, showing Michelle a series of pictures featuring Michelle and Samantha.

Michelle, taken aback, looked at the pictures, her mind racing to understand the situation. The atmosphere in the room shifted, tension hanging in the air as Anntonia waited for an explanation.

But before Michelle can explain herself. She was shocked of what she hears.

" I don't think I can do this anymore, let's take a break" Anntonia announce with sadness in her voice.

The revelation of the pictures and Anntonia's request for a break left Michelle in shock. The weight of Anntonia's words hung heavily in the room, and a palpable sense of sadness filled the air.

Stammering for words, Michelle finally managed, "Anntonia, I... I didn't mean for this to happen. It's not what you think.Please let me explain" Michelle begged her.

Anntonia, her voice heavy with emotion, responded, "I need some space, Michelle. This is too much right now." The sadness in her eyes reflected the pain of the moment, and the room became a space charged with unspoken feelings.

"Love, please don't do this"