Opportunities

Anntonia Pov

I'm currently in my office reading some documents when suddenly I received a call from my friend Priya. She worked in a one of the biggest company in Thailand. She's one of those friend who always been there when you need one. We talk about life and work.She knows that I'm into pageantry since I'm already a title holder for Miss Supranational 2019. She told me that I am the right person for this opportunity.She wants me to compete for Miss Universe Thailand. I told her that I will think about it,and I would discuss it to my partner.

I arrived at my condo at exactly 7 in the evening. Took a quick shower and get dress. I go to the kitchen to cook some dinner for myself. Michelle isn't with me. It's been a week since the last time I saw her.She's in the Philippines right now. She accompany her boss since she knows the place.She used to live in the Philippiness. She had a lot of memories in there. She video call me everynight but still I miss her so much.

After my dinner, I seated in the couch reading my favorite book.When suddenly my phone lights up. I picked up my phone and saw 2 messages. One from my girlfriend and the other one is from my secretary. I opened the message from my girlfriend.

"Mee, after you eat your dinner, video call later.I will wait for your call"

I video call her immediately and saw her smiling widely and her eyes sparkle when she saw me.

"Hi gorgeous. How was your day?" she asked happily

" It's good but It will be great if your here with me."

"Ohh my mamee miss me?"

"Yes. Of course dee I miss you so much"

"I miss you too mee" she responded

"When are you coming home?"

" Yeah, about that I need to talk to my boss. I will update you tomorrow mee"

"How was your work?" I asked her.

" Well, it's been great. I met a lot of new people"

"You mean 'new girls'?"

"Omg, I smell jealousy. Promise I didn't do anything. You know that I love you and I'm faithful to you. Right?"

"Just make sure. You should behave yourself or else I will go in there and drag your ass back in here."

"Yes ma'am. I promise" she said while doing a salute sign.

"You know that I trust you dee." i told her.

" Yeah I know" she response. "Mee it's already late in there, you should rest. I don't want to deprived your beauty rest.Take care of yourself my love" she added

"Okay dee. I miss your hugs and kisses. Please come back soon dee"

"I will. Have a goodnight and sweet dreams love"

-----

Michelle Pov

Opprtunities come knocking on your door. You should take it. I'm done talking to my girl.I miss her and I can't wait to be in her arms again.

I'm currently in my home country. Since my boss wants me in here. He had a lot of meetings today and he told me to stay in the hotel to rest. I already take a nap earlier and I need to go shopping. I need to buy some souveniers for my girlfriend.

I shop in different boutique and buy some clothes for me and my girl. I enter at Chanel store to buy a dress. I picked some dresses and I go to the fitting room to try the dresses. I try each one of them and when I open the door someone approach me.

"Hi are you a model?" He asked.

"No I'm not" i told him

"Did you know that you look good in that dress.?" he said

"Haha thank you." i said laughing

"Anyways I'm Voltaire Tayag a pageant coach" he said extending his hands

"Hi I'm Michelle Dee" I accepted his hand shake.

"Michelle nice name huh"

" Thanks"

"Are you perhaps interested in pageantry?"

"Yes. Well I had some past experience about pageantry but right now I'm busy in with career" I told him

"Okay but this is once in a lifetime opportunity Michelle. I can coach you. I mean you have the guts to be the next Miss Universe Philippiness"

"Woahhh, I'm flattered. I will think about it." I told him sincerely

"This is my calling card. Call me. See you soon" he said and walks away.

I finished shopping and currently eating my lunch. While eating I decided to search for Voltaire Tayag. Well, in fairness he had a lot of experince in pageantry. Maybe I will accept his offer but I need to discuss this to my girlfriend.

It's already 3 in the afternoon when I arrived at the hotel. I took a shower and change my clothes. I seat in the couch while scrolling in my instagram. Liking some pictures. I go to the profile of my girlfriend and saw her latest post and I decided to leave some comment saying "Hi mommy".

I kept scrolling at her pictures and
I saw a cute picture of us. I decided to make this as my wallpaper.

 I decided to make this as my wallpaper

My goofy girlfriend. She is so cute in her.