In love with you

Samantha rushed to the hotel where Michelle was staying. Worry and concern filled her thoughts as she navigated through the city to be with Michelle. She couldn't bear the idea of Michelle going through a tough time
Upon arriving at the hotel, Samantha hurriedly made her way to Michelle's room. She knocked on the door, her heart pounding with anxiety. When Michelle opened the door, Samantha immediately embraced her, offering comfort and support.

"I'm here for you, babs. Whatever you need, I'm here," Samantha assured Michelle, holding her close. Michelle, grateful for Samantha's presence, felt a sense of solace and warmth in the midst of her emotional turmoil.

Samantha held Michelle in her arms, providing a comforting embrace as Michelle poured out her heart. Michelle shared the details of her conversation with Anntonia, explaining the reasons behind the breakup. Samantha listened attentively, offering a supportive presence.

"I can't believe she did this," Michelle said, tears streaming down her face.

Samantha gently wiped away Michelle's tears and spoke softly, "Sometimes people need space to figure things out. Maybe Anntonia is going through something, and she needs time to sort through her feelings."

Michelle nodded, appreciating Samantha's understanding and comfort. The two stayed connected, finding solace in each other's presence during this challenging time. Samantha reassured Michelle that she would be there for her, no matter what, offering a source of strength and support.

Michelle hesitated for a moment before explaining, "The pictures we took together during our coffee date and some photos from the events we attended. Anntonia saw them and got jealous. She thought there was something more between us."

"

Samantha, with a compassionate look, responded, "Michelle, you know that I respected your relationship with her

Samantha, with a compassionate look, responded, "Michelle, you know that I respected your relationship with her.You know that. I'm here for you, and I want you to be happy."

"You are not in love with me right?" Michelle asked her

"Uhmm, Michelle.."

"Sam..don't tell me..."

Samantha POV

"Fine, I'm deeply, madly  in love with you Michelle" I almost felt my heart stopped beating right after confessing to her, the secret that I have been keeping for myself finally came out to my mouth.

I look at her, as I decided to just tell her everything. But also reminded myself to accept the consequences of what I am about to do.

This is it Sam, let it out once and for all and just accept everything that might happen after

"Honestly, there's so much I wanted to say to you babs but I can't even find the words. I mean, how do you explain to someone that you're completely head over heels with them, when they don't have absolutely no idea?" I said and asked her

I felt her staring at me intently but I manage to open my mouth again to continue

"To tell you the truth babs, I don't know when did all this started.All I know is, I woke up one day with a huge smile on my face. Then I realized the night before, you were in my dreams, its because of you Michelle, you're all that I can think about from that day forward." I told her, as I reminisce the first time I had felt those butterflies in my stomach

I turned my gaze back to her and tried to look for any violent reaction or anything but then there was nothing.She just looking at me.

" I swear to God Michelle, I tried to stop all of this. I tried to just don't mind it. Thinking that in time it will all fade away. I tried to divert my attention to someone and became busy with work but all I can think about is you"

"Every time I close my eyes to avert my attention and try to think of someone else, your face appears and its all I can I could see. Every time I tried to convice myself to just let all this go. I'll find another reason to just keep on holding on.Everytime I tried to stop myself from loving you,that's when I keep fallimg deeper.

I was so lost in my thoughts, but I suddenly pull it out,when I heard her sobbing

"I'm sorry Michelle,I'm sorry that I have to tell you all this. I know she just broke up with you,I know that you love her.I didn't do this to get between the two of you, I just can't keep lying to myself and to you anymore,I'm sorry for ruining and messing our friendship Michelle"

"But I'm not sorry for loving you..I won't do that, I won't apologize for something that made me the happiest. Loving you had thought me to be happy,sad, excited and many more, those are my reasons, why I won't apologize on falling in love with you"

A minute of silence had surrounded us. We are just staring at each other

"I don't know what to say Sam, I'm sorry " Michelle said in a frustrated manner

"Like, what I've said I'm not expecting anything in return okay? I just want to be honest. I know you love her baboo"

"I don't know anymore babs"