She Left

Love isn't about finding the right person,its about creating a right relationship.Love isn't about luxurious things in the world,love is about that someday,you two can be able to reach your dreams,helping out each other,love is about giving without expecting anything in return.Love accepting that person,even if others can't,love is about sharing happiness and pain as well,love is about holding on,even all else fail.

Michelle's new girlfriend Kylie Padilla,gorgeous,smart,sophisticated and she has a good personality.She knows that Michelle is in love with her bestfriend Antonia,it pains her to feel,to see that her girlfriend love someone else,no matter how much she love Michelle,that love wouldn't be enough,They always fight because of Antonia and Kylie realize that she needs to free herself from all the jealousy and pain she's feeling,all she wants is for Michelle to be happy,thats why she broked up with Michelle.

--------

Antonia knows all along that Michelle's relationship will not lasts long and in no time,her bestfriend will be single again.She knows her bestfriend like the back of her hand.She figure everything out and she finally accepted the fact that she's inlove with her beautiful bestfriend,but instead of confessing her feelings,she kepts herself busy,she cancelled every invite of Michelle,every movie night,every friday dinner,even having their breakfast together. She always manage to wake earlier than Michelle and go home late at night when she knows that Michelle were already asleep.

Until one night when Antonia got home in the middle of the night,she walked in the kitchen to grab some milk and she's stunned to see Michelle.

"Are you avoiding me? Michelle asked her calmly.

"M,why are you drinking coffee in the dark?,weirdo" Antonia says continue to poured milk in the glass.

"I turned it off,when i see your car" Michelle replied with hint of sadness in her voice.

"You're not answering my question Antonia"

"I'm not avoiding you M"she lied.

"Don't try to deny it Antonia, i know you when you lie!" Michelle yells at her.

Antonia was taken a back by Michelle's words.

"Really?You know me?but you don't have any idea of why I'am avoiding you!"Antonia yells,staring at Michelle's eyes.

Michelle shakes her head,unable to uttered a word.

"What's wrong with you M?!,I know your smart and all of that and you know me for many years!"she says.

"I don't know what your talking about Antonia ,please enlighten me" Michelle says begging.

"I think I'm in love with you M" Antonia said it finally,after weeks of avoiding this conversation, it finally happened.

"No you're not" Michelle says with firm tone.

"I know what i feel M,I love you and i know,you feel the same way" Antonia says almost crying.

"Of course I feel the same way Antonia,you know that i care about you" Michelle says, pointing the both of them and says "But i won't let it" Michelle says in a serious tone.

"I'm leaving" Michelle says that caught Antonia's attention.

"What do mean your leaving? Antonia asked shockingly.

"I accepted the offer in New York and I'm leaving next week" Michelle says casually

"No no no..please don't leave, if this is all about my confession,i can handle my feelings M" Antonia said between sobs.

"I'm sorry" Michelle says with finality in her tone and she walks away leaving Antonia in the kitchen crying and whisper "You and I"

------