Three Years later

Three years later

New beginnings is for those people who choose to move forward,even if it's hard,they still make it, because there's no sense living in the past. Life is so short to waste your time regretting the things you cannot change,you just need accept it and live with it.

Anntonia's driving to the nearest starbucks to get some coffee before going to her meeting,while driving she thinks of about how much time she spent thinking about someone who did not so much as leave a note when she decided to leave a gaping hole in her heart. Then she remember where she is now and smiles contently. She's living her dream running her family's company. Recently her brother told her that he would let Antonia handle their branch in New York,besides the branch in Thailand is already successful.

After buying coffee,she arrived at the firm thirty minutes before the meeting starts.

"I'm late,I'm so sorry Ms. Porsild" Irfan says apologetically "I'm stuck in traffic,you how it is,right?," Irfan says.

"It's okay Mr. Fandi, trust me i know how it is" Antonia replied smiling,

"Please call me Irfan"the man insists

"Anyway,our head architect can't make it today, I let her take her leave today because its her birthday, besides that woman is workaholic" Irfan says explaining.

"Ohh tell her,I said Happy birthday" Antonia says.

"Sure I will, but lets reschedule our meeting on Friday, is that okay with you?" Irfan asks hopefully.

"Let me take a look of my schedule first" Antonia says scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah, I'm free on Friday afternoon Irfan" Antonia says.

"Ok,then its settled see you again on Ann" Sky says.

"Yeah, yeah" she replied

"Thank for the time Irfan i gotta go now" Ann says.

"Welcome and take care Ann" Irfan says smiling.

----------

Time is precious,time will keep moving on and on,and time will never come back,futhermore,time is gold and we must spent it properly and wisely.

In life, there are so many things we regrets.

Words we wish had gone unsaid,feelings we taken for grated,hearts we hurt so badly.

Starts that had bitter endings. Chances we threw away.

Life has consequences. The past can't be rewritten but you learned some lessons,just be thankful for changes life has thrown at you, for every break in your heart, for every scars,some pages were turned but in the end it can make you stronger.

It makes you who are you today.

Michelle Marques Dee is now a successful architect. She's the head architect of the biggest firm here in New York. Leaving Thailand isn't easy thing to do. She left the most important person in her life, she left her sweet, gorgeous Antonia.

Michelle's currently sitting in the couch having her morning coffee when she hears the doorbell rang who is it? I didn't expect anyone she thought.

"Happyyyy birthdayyy M" Kylie says excitedly while holding some grocery and a birthday cake. "What are doing her?"Michelle says quickly, "We will celebrate your birthday M" Kylie says, casually entering her home, "You know that i didn't celebrate birthdays anymore" Michelle says with hint of sadness in her voice. "I know M,but you choose this" Kylie says with serious tone, "Yeah" she says tiredly.

Whatever mistakes we have made,our only way oit is to move forward.Don't look back with regrets but move on with hope.

----------