Date

The most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments.

Every moment when I'm with her is absolutely worth treasuring for. I've dreamed about this moment that If given a chance to be with her again. I would do my best to make her happy every single day.

Right now I'm planning to surprise her since we both busy these past few days. I'm on the way to her office. I have a bouquet of flower for her.

I already arrived in the lobby of the hotel. I asked the in the front desk named Sam .

"Hi, can I ask if Miss Porsild is in her office?" I asked

"Yes ma'am. Do you have an appoinment?"

"No, but I'm here to give this to her" I said showing her thw bouquet of flowers. "You can call me Michelle" I added

"Okay Ms. Michelle, give me a moment I'm calling her secretary" the staff told me.

"Okay, thank you so much"

Few moments later "Miss Michelle you can proceed now to the 4th floor"

"Thank you Sam"

" Your welcome" she replied smiling at me.

I arrived at the 4th floor and I saw a woman. I approach her.

"Hi Miss,I'm here to give Ms. Porsild this bouquet of flowers" i told her. She check me from head to toe and smile.

"Okay Ma'am, just wait here" she said and goes inside the office

"Ma'am you can come in now"

"Thank you" I replied

----
I'm been so busy lately and I'm stuck in meetings and a lot of phone calls. I miss my girlfriend and I want to be with her tonight.Suddenly my secretary enter my office telling me that there's a delivery of flowers for me and I told her to let the person come in.

I'm currently signing some contracts when the door open and smell her scent. I slowly look up and found the love of my life standing at the door smiling with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. I stand up and approach her.

"Dadee i miss you" I said. She smiles widely and said " I miss you too Mamee" and "this is for you" handed me the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you" i replied. I place the bouquet in table.

"Have a seat Dee" I told her and I seated in the couch beside her.

"I love you Dee" I said while I hugging her

" I love you too mee" she replied and hugged me back

"Anyways, can I ask why you are here?"

"Nahh i just miss you, we've been so busy these past few days that's why I decided to surprise you and of course to invite you to have a dinner with me tonight" she said smiling

"OMG that was exactly my thoughts a while ago" I said

"Then, that's settled"

"So, what's the plan? Where are you taking me?"

"That's a surprise mee"

---

The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still stick with you no matter what.

I'm currently outside of her condo. Taking a deep breathe and knock the door.And when the door opened I saw my beautiful girlfriend smiling widely.I was amaze of how gorgeous she was.

"Hi" she said

"Hi mee, you're absolutely breathtaking" I told her. She smile and said "You're so gorgeous as well my love"

"Are you ready? I asked.

"Yes I am born ready"

"Let's go"

----

We enter in my house and I lead her to the living room and she was surprise because she saw our pictures together hanging with balloons.

" You did all of this? For me?"

"Yes,did you like it?" she asked

"I love it dadee"

----

"This is beautiful love" I whispered

"But not as beautiful, as you love" Michelle speaking behind me.

"You're so cheesy dee" i told her.

"Well, this is because of you"

"Seat here and let's eat our dinner" I told her. After the dinner, we watch her favorite movie. She is so focus on the screen while I stare at her.

"Did you know that it's illegal to stare at someone"

"Well, i can't help it"