Surprise

Michelle Pov

Planning is great, but not as great as what comes with surprises. Surprise is a vital aspect of our lives as it makes life interesting.

As soon as I heard my alarm taking off, I jumped out of bed. I didn't have much sleep because of what I'm feeling. I'm excited to see her again after almost 2 weeks of being apart.

I am ready I said to myself

The talk I have earlier with Voltaire inspires me even more. He give me some advise about my love life. It fascinating that he like what I have. He didn't judge me for the relationship that I had. He even told me to protect and take good care of my relationship.

I take a shower and change into my usual airport attire

I checked the time it's already 6 in the evening. It's time to go. I take a hold of my suitcase and decided to just take dinner in the airport. What can I say? I don't wanna be late for my flight.

Geez Chill Michelle. You know she will be surprise when she sees you. I chose not to tell her about my arrival instead I decided to surprise her.

What would I do to surprise you this time Ann?

Walking out the hotel doors. I walk outside and found my boss waiting for me.

" Good evening boss" i greeted him

Irfan decided to drive me in the airport. He is older than me and I treated him as my older brother. He's cool and we agree on many things.

" Good evening too M. I hope you stay longer but I know you miss new york" he said while putting my suitcase in the car.

" Nahh I know you will be fine in here. Just call me boss if there's changes in plans" I told him

While inside the car I can't help but to smile thinking about Anntonia. I need to make a surprise for her.

How about a dinner. A romantic dinner?

Too common.

How about going to a vacation for the two of us? How about hawaii? Maldives?

Ugh. No. That would take a lot of her time.

How about I'll take her to a cruise? Asian cruise? Whaterver destination she likes.

"Are you okay M?" Irfan suddenly asked me getting me back to reality.

I looked at him nodded.

Wait. Maybe he could help me.

"Well, I'm thinking how to surprise Ann, you know I've been gone for two weeks and I want to make it up to her"

He explained his ideas and I'm glad I liked it.
But I told him I'm gonna change something that Anntonia would love more.

" Well, let's get this started then" He told me smiling

I immediately dialed my friend's name.

" Fabiola!" I squeled in excitement

" Good morning too you too Michelle! Do you know what time it is here in New York? She greeted and asked me still in her sleepy voice.

I chuck a little " I know Fab, it's exactly 5 o'clock in the morning" I answered

" Well,Are drunk or something? God Michelle. It's not good-" I didn't let her finish when I laugh out loud.

" Hahaha No I'm not drunk. I know I woke you up and so sorry for that. But I need your help" I explained to her.

She stay silent for while. After a minutes she spoke." Okay can you please explained it to me further? She asked. I can hint the interest in her voice.

Fabiola was always supportive to me, always has been and she will always be. That is why I conside her as one of my closest friend.

"I know this is too much but I badly needed it. I just-"

" Come on Michelle. You can count on me. What do you need? She butted in.

I smiled at her even though I know she can't see me." Okay then" I inhaled a little.

" Can you ask your wife If I can rent her yacht? I know it's in LA and I badly needed it. I don't have time to go and rent some rentables because it's usually take a day or two and I needed it as soon as possible." I explained

"Please Fabiola, I'll do anything in return" I begged with a voice I know she can't resists.

" Oh no. Don't you use that tone on me. How could I say no now?"

" I did it on purpose so you can't say no" I giggled.

We laughed for a moment because of the goofiness

" But what is the yacht for? I don't want to get deeper but I need to tell my wife what you are going to do with the yacht"

I smile widely upon hearing what she said " Thank you. I owe you one. Just tell her that I'm setting it up for a romantice date"

" Ohh for Anntonia, I'm sure she will say yes because you know she loves that girl. Your going to propose? she asked excitement evident her voice

"Hahaha not yet. I will let you know once I propose to her" I told her smiling widely

"Well, I will wait for that day"

"Once again thank you Fab. I'll update you with everything"