Destined

Most of us wants to have a happy endings. But we all know in real life,happy ending is hard to find,especially if you fall in love with someone who doesn't even love you back.

Lucky for those who find love and contentment.

But for those keep searching for love,believe that,the love your looking for is right besides you. Maybe you just take that someone for granted.

I tell you theres always a happy endings in every stories. You may end up with a guy or a girl. Well,love is love. Whoever you choose, the important thing is that you are happy.

Antonia currently in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

Michelle appreared on the kitchen. "Thanks for taking care of me...last night" she says still embarrassed of what happened last night,but she doesn't remember some of it,the last she remember is Ann dragging her in the car.

"I prepare coffee for you" Ann says, "Your so drunked last night M,"

"Yeah,i know I'm sorry" M says apologetically,sipping her coffee. "This taste good" poiting the cup of coffee.

"Yeah,you know me, I made the best coffee" Antonia says proudly.

-------

People aren't meant to stay in our lives forever. People come and go.
We don't meet people by accident. They really meant to cross our path for a reason,its either a blessings or a lesson.

But sometimes they're gonna back in our life and again make you feel like you matter to them.And her you are hoping that someone will stay and make your journey a happy ending.

Michelle spent her nights thinking on how to confessed everything to Antonia. She loves Antonia more than anything else and she wants them to have a happy ending.

-------

After a week,Michelle got a message from Fabiola telling her that she's invited to her wedding next week. Little did she knows,that Antonia also invited in the said wedding.

Well,Fabiola and Marina are both their friends. They met the couple years ago while they travel to Argentina. They bond with the couple and they have great memories together.

The couple volunteer to be their tour guide and they become close friends since. The couple also knows that Michelle left Antonia three years ago to go to New York.

Fabiola and Mariana are together for five years and Fabiola decided to proposed few months ago. Fabiola is the one who is close to Michelle.Few weeks when M is in New York she recieved a call from Fabiola.

"Michelle Dee, what are you thinking!? Leaving her like that,really? M,without even a fucking goodbye!. " Fabiola says angrily on the phone.

"Calm down,Fab. She'll move on from it." Michelle says calmly.

"M, I know your smart but this one,your gonna regret this someday. " Fabiola says seriously.

"I will take all of it Fab" Michelle says sadly.

---------

Michelle currently in her office finishing some paperworks when Kylie enter the door.Her ex girlfriend,Kylie is head on other department.

"M, lets have some lunch together" K wink.

"Sure thing" M says fixing herself.

Antonia enter the room..

"Hi" Anntonia says looking at Michelle 's direction.

"Hey, We're gonna grab some lunch" Michelle says casually.