Chapter 38

He woke up before her and buried his face in her neck as he sniffed her to take in her precious scent.

He pulled her in and she locked him in with her chin as she giggled due to the sensation of what he was doing.

'Good morning' he said before she turned to face him

Remi smiled and kissed Tobi. Their tongues played with each-other before remi bit on his lower lip.

She rolled away and stood up from the bed as he sat up.

He admired her and licked his lip at the movement of her waist as she tiptoed across the room to open the curtain of his large window.

She looked outside the window before turning to look at him.

He sat against the grand head rest of his bed with a smirk on his face. That was his wife.

He stretched out his hand and she tiptoed to him. She entwined her hands with his and he pulled her in with his other hand.

He squeezed her bum cheek and kissed her tummy. He turned slightly and kissed her hips before teasingly biting her bum cheek.

'Tobi' she moaned

'Yes, my love' he said as he looked up at her while wrapping his hand around her waist

She placed a kiss on his lip repeatedly before he locked her lips with his.

He lifted her up effortlessly and placed her over him. He pulled her in by her waist as their kiss deepened.

Remi pulled the duvet that covered the bottom half of his body away quickly till her hand brushed his manhood. He was hard. Tobi was hard for her.

She stroke him gently and teased his length with her wetness as he moaned quietly.

He scratched her back gently as he hugged her tightly.

Tobi expected her to lead him inside her but she was only teasing him. She cut their kiss and stood up from her kneeling position over him.

'Remi' he said quickly unable to hide the concern in his voice. She moved away so quickly he couldn't see her expression.

Was she upset at him?

'Remi' he said again as he sat up fully watching her tip toe towards the door

'I am just making sure the door is locked, Tobi, relax'

'Nobody would dare come in' he said with relieve at the thought that he didn't do anything wrong 'you can testify to that'

Tobi remembered the day he had shot at her thinking it was Ophelia.

She turned back with a stern face as she locked the door. She obviously didn't like the joke and Tobi raised both his hands in surrender.

She cat walked to the bottom of his bed and his eyes followed her. She crawled in until she was well above his manhood. He sat up and she pushed him back down.

'That wasn't funny' Remi said sadly in a cute way that was driving him insane internally. She avoided his gaze.

'I apologise and I would like to make it up to you' Tobi pleaded as he pushed her forward with his hip to get her to look at him 'look at me Remi'