Chapter 2: Switched Pouches

Y/N POV

Your Aunt invited you over in California during your vacation to unwind, because she knew you work so hard during your first year in the university. During your one-week vacation, you enjoyed visiting the popular beaches on the area and other tourist spots with your Aunt's family. It's still a week away before the university starts in Seoul, and today you're going back home to Shanghai for the remaining vacation period to see your family.

You're a sophomore university student in Yonsei University, Seoul South Korea. You chose to study abroad to be independent from your family. You want to experience new environment, be more responsible and self-reliant. You even got accepted with scholarship in the university.

You're currently in the airport and you're in a hurry because you heard the final announcement of your flight going to Shanghai.

"Last call for passengers for Flight MU586 going to Shanghai, China."

You sped up your running, but unfortunately there was a person walking in front of you. You want to stop your pace but you can't.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" you collided with the person as you abruptly closed your eyes.

The collision was hard, you felt that your body fell hard down, but unexpectedly it doesn't hurt. In fact, it's warm and soft. You slowly opened your eyes and was shocked to see what lies in front of you. There was this man that you bumped on the floor below you, and your face was in front of him and your lips were over his lips!

Both your eyes are widened in shock. You heard people started to murmur around you.

This was so embarrassing!

You wish that the floor can just swallow you all in an instant.

You can feel that your face is burning red.

As you lie there like a stone, the guy beneath you pushed you slowly away.

You stood up and apologized, "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! So Sorry!"

"Last call for passengers for Flight KE018 going to Seoul, South Korea," You two heard the announcement.

"It's okay, Miss. Please next time look where you are going," the guy told coldly.

He bent to pick up his pouch. But there were two identical bags on the floor. He heard again the announcement flight number being called and he just picked up one from the two which is nearer to him, assuming it was his and he walked fast going to the boarding entrance.

You were shocked for a moment but then you realized you still have a flight to catch. You picked up the pouch in the floor and run toward your boarding gate.

Luckily, you had made it on time and settled in your seat.

Your aunt bought you a first-class seat as usual. You remember again what happened earlier. You bumped into someone and accidentally kissed him!

"No! No! that's not counted as a kiss! It was an accident!" you're trying to convince yourself.

You tried to remember the face of the guy. Bleached hair, sharp beautiful eyes with long lashes, pointed nose and gorgeously sculpted jaw.

"Gosh he's so...handsome...geez I even remembered all those details in short time?" you asked yourself getting annoyed with your photographic memory.

You wanted to check your phone, so you got your pouch and unzipped it.

But then you were dumbfounded when you cannot recognize the things inside it.

An iphone with different color from yours, a leather wallet, a resealable plastic bag with a Sauvage Eau de Toilette perfume, lip balm and hand sanitizer inside.

"This is definitely NOT MINE!" you exclaimed while your hands are rubbing your head.

"What in the world, my phone and my wallet, my IDs are there!" you panicked.

"Relax!" you calmed yourself down.

"Let's think. We cannot make a phone call now, since we are in flight. Let's check first who's the person whom I switched my pouch with. I don't really want to look into others things, but this leave me no choice. Sorry," you felt guilty going over other people's things.

You first take a look at the iphone, as expected it's locked. You noticed the wallpaper of the phone. It's him! It's really the guy you bumped into the airport earlier. You find it funny that he used his own picture as his wallpaper.

"This person must be a narcissist. Well, I can't blame him. He looks like someone who's always serving face," you talked to yourself while looking at his iphone.

"Now, let's look into your wallet, sorry again," you flipped the leather wallet open.

"So you're Chinese too! Shen Quanrui but you do have this Korean residence ID card," you scrutinized the ID back and forth.

"Oh, and we have the same age! He's just two months older."

You go over again inside his wallet and found some cards like driver's license and credit cards. What picked your attention is that there is a black credit card among those cards.

"This...Shen Quanrui you're one rich guy huh. Young and rich, tall and handsome," you said to yourself.

You put back all his stuffed inside the pouch and closed your eyes.

"I'm gonna call my phone once I landed..." you suddenly felt so tired and drifted to sleep.