Chapter 13: He's my boyfriend

Ricky's POV

We finished having dinner and I volunteered to wash the dishes. This time, I already put on a green apron before I started washing. On the other hand, Y/N was sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV.

I was occupied contemplating what occurred these passed days while washing the dishes.

These passed few days have been really interesting, meeting Y/N was really one of the highlights and there was no dull moment every time I was with her. Moreover, I feel really comfortable around her. I feel that I can just act as myself and not to mind other things. I also come to know her well as we interact more. She was indeed a kind hearted and thoughtful person. Though she easily cried a lot, still she has the warmest and most beautiful smile I see. Also, it's so fun teasing her, her expression is really entertaining. The more I look at her the more I see how beautiful she is.

I realized that I was thinking deeply about Y/N.

My heart started to beats faster.

Do I also have heart problem, like my Pa?

Then the memory of Y/N kissing me flashed into my mind. My hearts kept thumping faster.

"Such soft lips," I said audibly. When I heard what I just said. I decided to drop all the thoughts and continue on washing the plates. "What's with you Ricky?! Just wash the plates!" I said to myself.

After washing the dishes, I prepared some cut fruits and brought it over to the living room to share with Y/N.

Y/N was too focused watching the TV and did not notice that I'm already behind the couch. I looked into what she was watching. It's my newest commercial, a make-up advertisement.

"Why does he look so good with or without make-up? And his face...it looks so unreal...like straight out from a comic book...can't deny it, but he is really handsome, not my type though" Y/N mumbled but I still clearly heard it.

I leaned on her ear and spoke, "So, what's your type?"

"W-woah! Don't just popped out from nowhere!" Y/N was startled.

"So, they already launched the commercial I recently shoot," I sat down beside Y/N.

"Here; have some fruit," I handed a bowl of sliced fruits to Y/N.

"By the way, I'll send you my schedule for the month. Let's plot where the tutorials will come in," I got my phone from my pocket and scrolled through my schedule.

I tapped on my phone and sent my schedule to Y/N. "Check your phone."

"Hǎo (/Okay)," Y/N tapped her phone open and checked Ricky's message.

"Got it. So, for this semester you squeezed your classes to 3 days. So amazing that you can do that. How many credits did you enroll this semester?" Y/N scrutinized my schedule.

"18 credits, 6 courses. Are you available every Tuesday? For this month that seem to be the free days where I can do tutorial" I put down my phone and look to her.

"I have classes in the morning though. I can tutor you in the afternoon until evening. Also, I can do the tutoring every evening after your classes," She looked again at my schedule.

"It's so packed. You start at 7 am and ends at 7pm. Good luck," Y/N uttered sympathizing me.

"That's how it is. I need to practice with my members and do other things as well," I responded.

That evening after plotting the tutorial schedule we went to each of our bedroom to rest. The regular classes will start tomorrow and I need to be at the class by 7:00 AM sharp.