Chapter 6: Oriented? Acquainted?

"So, who's she?" Ricky's manager asked him as they drove away from the university.

"A fellow countryman whom I switched my pouch with in the airport. We met today to switched back the pouches. But she was sick, so I helped her a bit since she's also alone in the country," Ricky explained.

"Just a fellow countryman? But you look at her differently..." the manager murmured.

"What is it hyung?" Ricky asked as he did not hear clearly what his manager said.

"I said...She's so casual towards you. She's even calling your real name. She seemed to not recognize you as an idol?" the manager responded.

"Oh, it seemed that she's not interested in idols and does not know me," Ricky stated.

The conversation stopped there and they went back to the company. Ricky and the boys still have practice in the afternoon.

-----------

Days passed by so fast and without knowing it's already Ricky's first day in the university, the university orientation week. Actually, he still can't believe it that he will be entering the famous Yonsei University International campus. Yes. He has the same university with Y/N. He didn't bother to mention it to her when he dropped her at the university the other day, because he thought it's not necessary. Perhaps they might have different majors.

He was still amazed that even though he just had a GED certificate and two letters of recommendation he passed the university admission test and got in. Also, he had some arrangement with the university because he was still working as an idol. He was glad that they made him an exception. Absences do not matter as long as he complies with the requirements such as projects and passed all the examinations.

Ricky was on his way to the orientation of his department. His department was under the College of Commerce and Economics, the oldest business school in Korea. It currently consists of the Department of Applied Statistics and the Department of Economics. Ricky is admitted in the Department of Economics and will be taking BS in Economics.

He was wearing fashionable fit as his usual clothes. He does not need to hide since the public knows that he will be studying starting this spring. He was wearing black fits all over: from the bottom, he's wearing black leather boots, Black denim pants, black shirt and leather jacket.

As soon as he entered the university gates, he caught most people's attention. He was about to enter the building when a group of ladies stopped him on his tracks.

"Hello Ricky, can we have your autograph?" one of ladies ask.

"I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't do that. I'm here as a fellow student not as an idol. Hope you understand," he politely declined.

"Oh, we're sorry," the lady apologized and they ran away.

"I hope it's not always like this. I just want a normal university life," Ricky said to himself as he deeply sighed.

"Okay. Now, focus. I need to go to the orientation for the Department of Economics at the Economics building, room 105," Ricky talk to himself as he read through his phone checking the orientation details.

He saw a group of students talking to each other at the entrance of the room.

"Is this where the orientation for the Department of Economics is held?" he asked them.

The group of students was too stunned to speak seeing how Ricky looks.

"Hello" he greeted them.