Chapter 9: A night with you

"Tut...tut...tut..." the call dropped.

"Y-yeoboseyo (여보세요/ Hello)," Ricky tried to dial again Y/N's number but no one was answering.

"Geez, seems like I don't have a choice but to catch a drunkard tonight," Ricky grabbed his jacket, cap, and facemask. He needs to disguise again. He can't be seen with a drunk female in public.

"Hyung, I'll be out for a bit. I'll be back soon," Ricky said to his manager. Their pictorial just ended.

"Where are you going? Do you need me to drive you there?" his manager offered a ride.

"I need to pick up something in the university," Ricky responded as he got his car key from his bag. Well, it's not like he was lying or something. He will really pick up someone in the university, a little drunkard.

"I'll be out now. See you later," Ricky stepped out from the photoshoot venue.

Good thing that Ricky drove to the photoshoot venue from the company earlier. He normally parked his car in the company, since they do not have enough parking space in their dorm building. Moreover, the dorm is just walking distance from their company.

The drive to Yonsei University International Campus from Wakeone entertainment office in Tojeong-ro, Mapo-gu was a bit far. It's almost 2 hours by train and more than an hour by car.

It's already 10:30 in the evening when Ricky reached Songdogwahak-ro. Good thing it was passed rush hour with less traffic, Ricky just drove roughly 50 minutes. He parked his car on an open parking lot just outside the campus. It was nearby the pojangmacha where Y/N went into.

He got off from his car and entered the pojangmacha. He scanned the place and saw a Y/N with her head facing down the table. She really is wasted. He walked towards Y/N's table.

"Yaaa, get up," Ricky tried to wake her up.

"You better lift her up and go. She's so drank and passed out," the female owner shouted from the counter.

" Ne (/Yes), Kamsahamnida (감사합니다/Thank you)," Ricky thanked the lady.

Then he shifted his gazed on the passed-out Y/N. How will he carry her?

"Excuse me, Ajumma, can you help me put her on my back?" Ricky asked for assistance. The middle-aged lady walked towards them and carefully placed the drunk Y/N on Ricky's back.

Ricky carefully stood up and thanked again the ajumma, "Kamsahamnida (감사합니다/Thank you)."

The ajumma got Y/N's hands and put it together over Ricky's chest, "Don't make her cry anymore. Your girlfriend kept on crying and saying she's alone."

"A-anieyo (아니에요)," Ricky was about to explain that he is not her boyfriend. But the ajumma cut him off saying," Be a good boyfriend and take her home now." The middle-aged woman went back to the counter.

Ricky did not have the chance to explain so he just stepped out from the tent.

"Hey, hey, hey," Ricky called Y/N repeatedly.

"Shénme (什么/What?)," Ricky heard her small drunk voice.

"Nǐ zhù zài nǎlǐ? (你住在哪里?/ Where do you live?" Ricky asked.

"Wǒ zhù zài (我住在/ I live in) ... Wǒ zhù zài.." Y/N tried to answer.

"Wǒ zhù zài?" Ricky stopped on his tracks to listen to what Y/N was saying.

"Songdo Lotte Castle Apartment, building 1, 20th floor, room 5," Y/N suddenly shouted.

"Hǎo (/Okay)... Hǎo, Where is that?" Ricky asked.

"Zài nàlǐ! (在那里/ Over there!)," Y/N point her hand on a nearby towering apartment complex. Then she passed out again.

Ricky made his way to the apartment complex, carrying Y/N on his back carefully. He went past the security and inside the first building. He hopped on the elevator and pressed 20th floor. Reaching the 20th floor, he stepped out the elevator and found Y/N's unit on the furthest right.

"Hey, what's your password?" he asked Y/N, but there's no response.

"Geez, let me try this," Ricky input her birthday as passcode on her door lock.

Then "Kachak!" it turned open.

"How easy! Y/N you shouldn't make your birthday the password for everything," he said as he went inside her apartment.

Ricky was a bit surprised on what he saw inside.

It was spacious and luxurious. The space is a fusion of vintage finds and contemporary design pieces, it is indeed elegant. Ricky walked towards the huge glass window in the living area. He can see the beautiful skyline of Songdo. He removed his cap and facemask and put it on the table.

"Are you perhaps from a rich family?" Ricky asked Y/N. Y/N Didn't reply. Ricky went on the first room on he saw on the right.

He opened the lights and saw another spacious room. A spacious master bedroom that values texture over color, with a rug, a leather lounge chair, and layered bedding. The bright white walls and simple black accents lend an unfussy and uncluttered feel, and a peaceful vibe.

"It must be her bedroom. Not bad," Ricky looked around.

Then he felt his back a bit hurting from carrying Y/N for too long.

He carefully dropped her on her bed.

Y/N is lying down on her bed and he is sitting on the floor beside Y/N's bed.

"That was indeed tiring, it felt like I did a concert," Ricky said to himself. "I better go back now."

He was about to go when Y/N sat up. Her eyes a droopily open. "Don't go...I don't want to be alone," there was sadness in her voice.

Ricky sat down on the bed. He was looking at Y/N. Her tears started to flow. He felt his heart becoming heavy every time he saw Y/N in tears. He really can't take it "Hey, don't cry. Look, I'm still here, you're not alone" he said assuringly.

Then the next couple of seconds put Ricky glued on the spot.

Y/N grabbed him by the collar and pulled him towards her into a kiss. Without any warning, her mouth is on his. She kisses him roughly. Completely unyielding. Her hands are on the back of his head, holding him in place. And for a long, suspended moment, Ricky was frozen, unsure of whether he wants to push her away. Then, all at once, heat spreads through him, and he thaw.

He was about to kiss her back. But she suddenly pulled away. Ricky was pulled into an embrace and they fell down on the bed, Ricky over her and Y/N tightly hugging him.

"Y/N," Ricky called her.

But she passed out again.

Ricky wanted to pulled away but he can't. Y/N clasped was so tight and it seemed to be impossible to get away.

"Oh, it will be a long night," Ricky sighed.