Chapter 3: Her stuff

The flight going back to Seoul from California took 13 hours and 20 minutes. Ricky just slept soundly for most of the hours of the flight in his first-class seat. He was not able to rest these past days due to the GED exam preparation and before coming to US he also had a very busy schedule of promoting their new album.

The plane landed in Seoul at 2:00 in the morning. He chose this flight time to avoid the fans because his trip is personal in nature. He put on a black face mask and sunglasses to hopefully evade paparazzi. He picked up his luggage from the conveyor belt, passed the immigration and on his way to the pick-up bay. He saw the company's car; his manager was already there to pick him up.

He reminded himself that he's not in the US or Shanghai and needs to be proactive and do things by himself and stay humble as possible.

He politely waved hello and signaled on his manager who was driving the car to unlock the trunk. Ricky opened the trunk and put his luggage inside. He then opened the passenger seat and sat beside his manager.

"Hyung, thank you for picking me up," he politely thanked his manager.

"No worries. How was your trip?" his manger asked him.

"I got good results," he responded shortly.

His manager observed that Ricky looks tired. The manager did not pry too much on his trip and instead let him rest more, "You should rest now while I drive."

Ricky conformed and closed his eyes once more. He was not really sleepy. He already slept for like 8 hours in the plane. But he still felt tired. It was just a short drive from the airport. They reached the dorm and Ricky unloaded his luggage from the trunk. He went inside the dorm.

It's just already 2:30 AM. Everyone in the dorm is already asleep. He silently wheeled his luggage inside one of the rooms. He is sharing a room with Gyuvin. He closed the door slowly behind his back and put his luggage on the side. He showered and put on clean pair of pajamas.

He was lying on the bottom of the bunk bed. Gyuvin was sleeping soundly on the top bunk. He remembered the wrong pouch he accidentally took and got it from the table. On his bed, he, one by one took out everything inside the pouch. A pink iphone, pink wallet, small makeup kit, perfume and hand sanitizer.

He looked into the wallet first to identify the owner. He saw IDs. The lady who owns the pouch has two identification cards, one is Korean residence ID card and Chinese Resident Identity Card.

"Y/N...what a cute name...So you're also Chinese and we're born on the same year, huh..."

There was also a student ID card, Chinese and Korean driver's license.

"You're studying in Yonsei, how nice...and just how many ID cards do you have here"

He also found 2 credit cards inside the wallet.

"Oh, you're doomed I have your cards with me and phone. How can you pay? At least, I have spare credit cards with me..." Ricky talked to himself.

Now, ricky look at the pink iphone. The wallpaper is a cute cat.

"How cute, is this her cat?"

The phone is locked. He wants to call his cellphone badly. Everyone is asleep now and he forgot to borrow his manager's phone earlier.

"Okay, Sorry about this. But I'll try to unlock your phone," Ricky tried to input her birthday as password and boom it's unlocked!

"How easy!" Ricky felt proud on himself.

He accidentally tapped on the gallery and saw selfies of Y/N.

"Oh, she's cute," Ricky kept browsing on the gallery.

He was about to scroll further down, when the phone rings. He went outside the room and answered the call in the living area.

"Hello," he picked up the call.

"Hello. This is the owner of pouch you took at the Airport in California earlier," the voice sounded like a young lady.

"My apologies, I thought that was mine. We have identical pouches. So, how can we switch back these pouches?" Ricky asked in low voice.

"I'm currently in Shanghai, and you are?" the lady asked.

"I'm in Seoul," he responded shortly.

"Oh great, I'll be back in Seoul in three days. Can you wait until that time? I have your credit cards, can you survive?" the lady asked worriedly.

"No worries. I still have some cards left with me. I can manage, how about you?" Ricky nonchalantly said.

"Just how many credit cards do you have? You even have a black card," she asked.

"Oh, you already look into my stuff," Ricky stated coldly.

"Yah! You sounded like I did such a bad thing. If I know, you also looked into my stuff. Of course, that's normal. You'll be curious on whom your things got switched with," the lady's tone seemed annoyed.

Ricky felt a pang of guilt. That's true. He went over her stuff and even scrolled on her phone.

"Anyway, how can we switch back," Ricky tried to change the subject.

"As I've said earlier, I'll be back in Seoul in three days. Let's meet in three days," she said.

Ricky agreed and gave a coffee shop address where they can meet at 9:00 in the morning.