Chapter 4: Meeting Again

Ricky was very busy during the three days. He was processing his university registration alongside practicing with the boys. However, during resting hours, he would always check the pink iPhone. Although, it felt bad but he can't help it. Its just too interesting for him to resist. Anyway, what he was just viewing is already posted vlogs in YouTube. It's entirely NOT invasion of privacy as these was already posted publicly. He just happened to see the YouTube account log in the iPhone.

These are the vlog of Y/N's everyday life starting from her first year in Yonsei. The videos have fairly high views. All the content was in Chinese language though. Ricky started watching the very first one, her first day as a freshman in the university. These seemed interesting and it seemed that watching these will help him adjust in the university life that he will go into.

He watched the vlogs religiously on those three days, while on the car, resting after practice, while eating, while brushing his teeth and so on.

Gyuvin observed that Ricky was so occupied by the phone.

"Hey, ricky what are you watching these days? Is that a new Kdrama? You seemed too hooked?" Gyuvin asked after their practice. Gyuvin looked over his shoulder and saw what Ricky was watching.

"Oh, it's a vlog," he pointed out.

"Yeah, it's an everyday life in a university vlog," Ricky responded with his eyes still fixed on the video.

"Wow you're really preparing yourself for the university life. By the way, did you change your phone? How come it's pink now?" Gyuvin noticed the phone color.

"Naahh, long story, come on, let's grab some food now," Ricky changed the subject. He does not want to bother other people with his matters. He can solve it anyway.

In watching those vlogs, Ricky started to know Y/N better. She seemed to have a very cheerful personality and positive outlook in life. She seemed to be enjoying being in the university, studying and socializing with her friends. Ricky seemed to be drawn more into her. She found her cute and interesting.

Finally, it was the day that he will get back his pouch from Y/N.

Ricky arrive five minutes early at the coffee shop. He chose a coffee shop without much people and with a private room so he can avoid fans and paparazzi. He was even dressed in plain clothes, denim pants and hoodie again with face mask on.

Ricky was waiting impatiently. Y/N was late for 30 minutes already.

"She's so late," Ricky was about to stand up and go when Y/N appeared by the door. She looks pale and sickly.

"I'm sorry. I'm late," she was walking unsteadily towards Ricky.

"H-hey, are you okay?" Ricky asked restlessly.

But before Y/N reached the table she passed out in the floor!

Ricky hurriedly rushed towards Y/N. He held her shoulders and lift up her upper body slightly.

He checked her temperature.

"Geez! You have a high fever! Why bother coming here?! You should reschedule our meeting," Ricky got his phone from the pouch she's carrying. He dialed his manager's number.

"Hyung, can you ready the car. I'm going downstairs now. Need to go to the hospital," before his manager could say anything, Ricky ended the call.

"Excuse me, but I need to carry you," Ricky lift up Y/N in princess carry, one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back like a prince carrying his princess.

He carried Y/N downstairs out from the coffee shop into the parking where their company car and manager were. The manager saw Ricky carrying someone and hurriedly open the backseat door.

Ricky entered the backseat with Y/N. He put her aside carefully and sat beside her. He closed the door. Y/N's head bumped into the window. Ricky heard a groan from Y/N. That leave him no choice but to place Y/N's head over his shoulder.

"So cold," Y/N mumbled under her breath shakenly.

As if his instinct acts automatically, he slowly put one arm around her.

Y/N moved in closer to him and slowly stopped trembling.

This feels so unreal. I was just watching her on her vlogs these past three days and now I'm with her like this. Ricky's heart started to beat faster.

"Ricky, is that y-your girlfriend?!" his manager stuttered.

"N-no!" Ricky panickly stuttered. He removed his face mask because he felt that his face was too hot.

"It's a long story, hyung. I'll explain later. Can you drive us to the nearest hospital first? She's sick and passed out," Ricky requested politely.

His manager listened and drive quickly to the hospital nearby. On their way, Y/N regained consciousness.

"Where am I?" she sat up and saw Ricky beside her. She noticed that Ricky's arm was around her. "Shen Quanrui!" she exclaimed and removed Ricky's hand.

"Wow, are you my ma? You sounded like my mother when she's mad at me. Did I do something wrong?" Ricky responded in Chinese.

"N-no. I'm just a bit shocked that I'm in your arms," she responded in Chinese.

**Starting from here, all bold letters conversation are in Chinese.**

"Arghh my head," she groaned in pain.

"You have a high fever, you were trembling earlier, so I-I put my arms around you. Sorry if you found that annoying. We're on our way to the hospital," Ricky explained.

"Xièxiè (谢谢/Thank you)," Y/N responded in weak tone. She doesn't have enough energy to strike long conversation. Her head was hurting a lot and her body feels heavy.

They reached the hospital. Y/N got off the car first. She was followed by Ricky.

"I'm fine by here. I can manage on my own. Fēicháng gǎnxiè nǐ! (非常感谢你!/Thank you very much)," she bowed politely and started to walked away.

The doctor examined Y/N and prescribed medicines to her. He advised her to have a blood test for further checkup. She was afraid of needles and would always shed tears when nurses drawn blood to her.

"Okay closed your fist, so I can see the veins," The nurse patted Y/N's arm for the veins to show. She got the needle and will insert into the vein. Y/N's tears started to flow looking at the needle. Then all of sudden, someone block the view with a hand.