All The Little Things, Part One

("All the little things" is the name of the bonus chapters! There will be two bonuses in one chapter, each 500 words. There are three of these)

Aru Learns Romantic Cues ~ Aruden

Aru looked at her finger. It was still so weird seeing a wedding ring, glistening on it.

After they got married, she didn't miss the disappointment on girls' faces when they saw a ring on Aiden's finger. In fact, it urged her to stick her tongue out at them.

It was Aiden's day-off. She thought he'd be slacking off.

He was being a literal wife.

"What do you want me to say to this?" Aru snickered.

"I know you're gonna call me wifey so just say it," He rolled his eyes. "I can't do anything in a day without working so I just wanted to get it out of my system."

"Workaholic."

"Troll."

"Snob."

"You reek of boredom," Aiden pushed the plate of cookies to her. "Brynne dropped these off. What do you want to do?"

"Meh," Aru said. "Shooting begins tomorrow so I don't know. Also it's already dark outside."

"And you call me a workaholic? You can do something other than work, Shah."

Aru grinned. She bit into a cookie, checking her phone then looking up. "You're a Shah too now, bestie."

That made Aiden look at her. "You said you wouldn't call me bestie anymore."

"You called me Shah so- ah! Wait I didn't-"

Aiden started tickling her. She moved away, laughing. "You-"

She picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at him. He caught it. Then he looked at her. "So you have chosen war."

Aiden threw the pillow back at her. It hit her right in the face, and as she threw it back, another one hit her right in the stomach.

She feigned extreme injuries and fell backwards onto the floor. "Meanie."

"I'm so mean, I know," Aiden rolled his eyes. "Get up Shah, don't be a loser."

"At the very least, show good sportsmanship," Aru said. She outstretched her hand. "Help me up"

Aiden took it and she pulled him down, getting up. She grinned down at him. "Who's the loser now?"

"I hate feeling shorter than you," Aiden said, feigning hurt at his 'wounds'. "It's one of my worst nightmares."

"Excuse me?" Aru glared at him as he started laughing.

"Not that it's possible for anyone to be shorter than you, of course-"

Aru threw a pillow at him. "I'm 5'4, okay."

"And I'm 6 feet."

"Be quiet, I didn't ask."

Aiden grinned up at her. "I didn't ask for yours either."

"Piece of shit."

Aiden took her hand. "I'm your piece of shit though."

Then he pulled her down.

His kiss was a soft one, probably because of her awkward position between falling and on the floor. But she sat on the floor and made it less awkward.

When he pulled away he said, "I'm your husband so deal with it."