prolouge.

AFFECTION
chapter 00 — prolouge

"BYE BLAIR!" BLAIR'S LITTLE SISTER yelled before getting on her bus

"bye addy!" blair said, smiling as her sisters bus left.

she sighed, fixing her cheer bag on her torso, so she wasn't uncomfortable as her school one was on her back.

blair was ready to cross the street, and then a car drove by right as she was walking towards the crossing area.

she saw that car every morning, and every time it drove by with a frank ocean song blasting loudly.

that's because that was was the car of dylan hoffman's mom, and he was always sat in the passenger seat on aux.

he drove with two of his friends, which along with him were the stars of the football team.

the guys were juniors, while dylan was a sophomore, and already they were loved by many.

blair wasn't one of that many, and it wasn't because she was trying to be different, but it was because she never liked dylan.

since they were in middle school, 7th grade dylan and blair have despised each other, but weirdly there was no specific reason.

everyone in their year knew this, even though dylan was a football player and blair was a cheerleader. they saw each other all the time.

after walking 15 minutes blair arrived at school, her legs a bit cold as the breeze blew.

the football team had a game today, so the team had to wear their jersey while the cheerleaders had to wear their cheer uni's.

that required blair's legs being out all day, and luckily she had her team sweater with her name on it to cover her when it was cold.

"blair!" her best friend irene yelled out when blair walked into the school.

"it's so embarrassing waiting for your friends alone oh my gosh." irene said.

"you'll be fine rene." blair said as her and irene walked to the locker rooms.

irene was also on the cheer team, and had her bag too.

there were going to go to the locker rooms to put down their bags and then go on their way to go walk about the school before going upstairs for their first classes.

"so what you doing for the hawaiian out?" irene asked her, since that was the theme for the game today.

"well i have three leis and i also have sunglasses." blair responded.

"that's it? i have lei's, a flower for my hair, and a white hula skirt. and it goes with our uniforms, so coach can't say anything." irene said as they walked into the locker room.

they dropped their bags and then walked out, meeting with dylan and his friend, ryan.

"hi babe." irene said walking to ryan, hugging him. they kissed, and then started to talk.

"hi kimura." dylan said, addressing blair by her last name.

"hoffman." blair said back, not even saying hi. "i try to show a little kindness and you just have to be annoying. that's like your brand huh?" dylan said.

"i don't know. is your brand being an asshole who bench rides half the game?" blair snapped back.

"it was once."

"still happened."

irene chuckled, walking away from her boyfriend and going back to blair.

"okay, i think we should go before they chip each other head's off. blair and i need 4 minutes to walk around the school."

"see you later." ryan said to irene, and then her and blair walked away.

"you and dylan have got to stop bitching at each other, it's getting out of hand." irene said as her arm linked with blair's.

"well he keeps staring with me, it's not my fault!" blair defended.

"yes blair i know."

nayah speaks !!

feel like i haven't done a prolouge in so long.