nine.

AFFECTION
chapter 09 - burned

"SUP KIMURA, READY TO CONTINUE our project?" dylan said as he sat down in his seat as the bell rang

"only because it's the last day, and i'm officially done with you." blair said, staring straight ahead and not a dylan.

"what a shocker that you'll miss me." he said. "i never said that." blair's head snapped in dylan's direction.

"got you to look at me."

"i'm going to be looking at you through a jail cell once i murder you."

"very firery today aren't we." dylan said. "what does it seem like." blair snapped.

"well two can play that game."

blair rolled her eyes, getting up to get their project so they can just finish and she can go back to being half asleep in science class.

after a while she sat back down, and dylan also came over bringing supplies.

"i'll bring your sweater back tomorrow, before you bug me about it." blair said.

"eh, you can keep it. i don't like it anyway, and it's too small." dylan said, organizing everything.

"that's too small? that thing is massive on me, that's why i don't want it."

"every hoodie you've worn is baggy. your cheer sweater is a large and i know you're not a large." dylan said.

blair started at dylan, her face blank. "do you stalk me or something? looks like someone has been paying attention to me."

"ew, no never."

dylan and blair both stayed silent, going on with their project.

that silence was then broken by dylan, who spoke up.

"you're copying my outfit again." he said. "no, i wake up first. you copied me." blair said.

"how do you know what time i wake up?"

"i don't. i just know you wake up later then me."

"i wake up at 6:30 there's no way you wake up earlier then that."

blair scoffed, "i wake up at 5;45. pick out my outfits at 5:55."

"that means nothing."

"it means everything."

the silence returned, and blair ended up staring off into space. did dylan and her just bicker over copying each other's outfits? when she was wearing her cheer uniform and he was wearing his football jersey, of course they were going to be matching.

so why did he bring it up.

"kimura you're gonna burn the table if you don't stop squeezing the glue gun." dylan said, snapping blair back to reality.

"shoot!" blair said as she got up and went to get paper towels.

she stupidly put the paper towels on the glob of hot glue, burning her hands.

blair pulled back, a small red dot left on her hand. "ouch." she said shaking her hand.

"look at you idiot." dylan said, reaching into his bookbag.

"can you stop being a pain in my ass when i already have enough pain in my hand." blair said.

"how the heck am i gonna tumble if my hand stings." she muttered.

dylan took a bottle out his bookbag, handing it to blair.

"here you weakling." dylan said. "what is this."

"my ice water, it's ice and it melts throughout the day so i have cold water for practice. since you need ice for a burn and it haven't melted i'm giving it to you for now." dylan said.

"oh...thanks." blair said, taking the bottle and putting it over the burn. as the cold soothe the burn blair sighed, sitting back down.

"notice how i'm always helping you, but i'm the bad guy in the rivalry?" dylan said

"well i never ask you to help me. you just offer." blair shrugged.

"so i'm just a good guy, thanks for the reminder."

"why do you have to make things about you all the time."

"cause everyone is about me kimura."

nayah speaks !!

2nd time he's had something to help her when something bad happens...

also i didn't want to write the pep rally chap so football game it is! (i also won't be writing that.)