six.

AFFECTION
chapter 06 — petty cheerleaders

"I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SIT WITH the cheerleaders and the football players

"I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SIT WITH the cheerleaders and the football players." blair said as her and irene walked to the jumbled up side of the cafeteria.

"the cheerleaders are literally our friends?" irene said to blair. "okay? out of force, we spend hours with them every day."

"well i want to hang out with ryan, and..you can hang out with dylan."

"you're just making me want to leave more." blair said.

"you'll be fine babes."

irene walked to her boyfriend's table, where it was him, dylan, two other players, and 2 girls from the cheer team.

"hey babe."

ryan got up, taking irene's tray and putting it next to his.

"hey." irene blushed, then ryan leaned in to kiss her, his hands on her waist.

blair cleared her throat from next to the couple and they turned to her, "oh hey blair." ryan said.

"hi." she said bluntly. "we're gonna sit with you guys today, but only today." irene said.

"sweet, i get to sit my my beautiful girlfriend at lunch." ryan said and irene giggled.

"you guys are sitting with us? no way, i don't want kimura sitting with us, even if it is for a day." dylan said.

"i'm not sitting with you guys. irene is, i'll be sitting with some of the cheerleaders so fucking chill out hoffman."

"blair but-"

"why're you so mean to him gosh." one of the cheerleaders said.

"stay out of this, nobody was even talking to your ass." blair snapped at her, and she made a shocked expression.

"assholes." she muttered as she walked away to a table with some of the cheerleaders.

"oh hey what's up blair." one of the girls said as blair sat down.

"hey, we were talking about homecoming, are you excited?" another cheerleader said.

"nope, i wasn't even planning on going." blair said, picking up a french fry.

"what?!" the girls all said loudly. "wow. didn't know it was that serious." blair muttered.

"homecoming is important blair, especially for cheerleaders."

"i know but, of course i'm going to the game i don't have a choice, but i don't want to go to the dance. and isn't hoco at the end of the month? october just started, why are we talking about this."

"cause people are gonna start doing hoco proposal's soon, you know how cute those are?" a girl said.

blair shrugged, "never had one but yeah. but i might be too busy to hang out at hoco. i got priorities you know."

some girls shrugged and nodded, "yeah me too. and we can't even leave the game early."

they continued to talk about homecoming, somehow getting to the topic of ross lynch and louis partridge.

blair got up, taking her tray along with some other girls who were done.

she walked to the garbage can, throwing them away. at the same time the two girls who were sitting with some of the football girls walked over, trays in their hands.

they were going to throw it away, before launching one of the trays onto blair.

she gasped, moving her hands off her chest as their uneaten beans and left over ketchup slid on her light pink sweater.

"what the hell!" she yelled out. "oops." one of them said, laughing before walking away.

"bitches." blair muttered, taking off her sweater and revealing the white crop top she was wearing to go with her grey sweats.

"oh my gosh, blair." irene said, getting out of ryan's arms and going to her best friend.

"they're so annoying." irene said. "i know."
blair said.

"i wish i still had the sweater i usually keep in the locker room, but i took it out to wash it. i'm so sorry blair." irene said.

"it's not your fault. they're just being annoying cause i was rude to dylan. literally everyone knows we hate each other." blair said.

"and they're ugly. you can't be ugly and mean my gosh. choose a struggle." irene said, and then her and blair laughed.

suddenly something was thrown at blair, her catching it in her hands.

in front of het was dylan, his arms crossed. "there, now stop shivering it's not even cold." he said.

"what the hell is this." blair said lifting it up. "a hoodie, and it's blue."

"aww hoffman, you care." blair said. dylan scoffed, "never in a million years, i just had to do my monthly kind gesture to you." dylan said.

"when did this start huh?"

"today."

blair rolled her eyes, and dylan went back to his seat.

she started to put on the hoodie, fixing her hair when it was on.

"you're wearing his hoodie." irene said with her hand on her hips.

"i'm cold, and that's it." blair said. irene shrugged. and then gestured to the two girls at the table.

they were visibly sad, sending dirty looks to the duo occasionally.

"they're a little mad they didn't get dylan's hoodie." irene said.

"they're gonna spill their food on them next lunch." blair said, and her and her best friend
laughed at their jokes.

nayah speaks !!

(based off a true story)