seventeen.

AFFECTION
chapter 17 - proposals & blair dilemma

"WHY ARE WE GOING THIS WAY TO lunch? everyone takes this way, we literally take the other way to get away from the crowd

"WHY ARE WE GOING THIS WAY TO lunch? everyone takes this way, we literally take the other way to get away from the crowd. it was your idea!"

"okay well now i want to go this way. cut your complaining." blair said as she and irene walked to lunch.

"it's nacho day and everyone is going so slow. we could've been on the line already!" irene complained once more.

"they don't run out of food rene, i promise you'll be okay." blair said.

"yeah but the best quality of food is always when lunch starts. you don't understand how important nachos is blair." irene said, grabbing her friends shoulders.

"don't worry. you're being an asshole now but you're gonna thank me." blair said.

irene rolled her eyes, and the bell rang while people were still filing inside the lunch room.

"what the- now people are lining up. why are they lining up? blair do we have to line up too?" irene freaked out.

blair didn't say anything, and reached into her back pocket and took out a shark candy on a stick.

"blair what's this for?" irene asked. blair just pushed her friend in between the lines, and irene looked around.

"walk stupid." blair said, smiling. irene looked to see the people on both sides of her holding shark candies on sticks as well.

"what is going on." irene whispered to herself, taking the candies from everyone else. she walked into the lunch room finally, and in front of her was her boyfriend in a shark costume being held up by dylan and another guy who were fishes.

irene's jay dropped, and blair who was recording from behind irene just smiled and moved her angle so she would see irene's face.

"hit it blair." ryan said, and she took ryan's phone out her pocket and started playing pink + white by frank ocean.

ryan did a very...messy stunt to the song, which wasn't the best choice.

he front flipped down, much to irene's surprise since she gasped. people were now around, watching ryan ask his girlfriend to hoco.

dylan then grabbed a sign from behind him, as well as hydrangeas to hand to irene.

"i gotta be frank, we shouldn't be oceans apart. i don't wanna go solo, so..hoco?" the sign read, and blair saw irene mouth it to herself.

"will you be my date to hoco?" ryan said, clearly out of breath.

"what, duh!" irene said, and ryan flipped the sign to show, "she said duh! (that means yes)"