four.

AFFECTION
chapter 04 — couple stuff

BLAIR'S EYES WERE ALREADY HEAVY, and she had thought by working and arguing with dylan like how she's been spending her mornings for the past week would wake her up, but her teacher decided he was going to a give a lecture for the first half of class

dylan was next to blair, his heads in his arms as he was asleep. the thing was blair's head was also down, so dylan was literally snoring in her ear.

it has 20 minutes, and it was starting to drive blair crazy. she would sit up, get a cramp, then lay back down and get welcomed with dylan's snores.

blair shook him, "wake up, your snores are creating an earthquake." dylan yawned, rubbing his eyes as he was still asleep.

"tired." dylan said and his eyes shut again. "no, i'm going to cry if you don't wake up."

one of dylan's eyes opened, looking at blair. "i hope you cry then."

blair hit him, "you're a pain in my ass. i hope you get hit by a football."

"i hope my hands accidentally slips at the next game and the ball gets chucked at your big ass forehead."

"my foreheads smaller than yours!" blair said. "yeah right."

"you know what, at least my ego is smaller."

dylan laughed, "are you serious? that's a joke." "you strut around like you're the best football player even though you're not!"

"first of all i never said i was the best but i am really good and you strut around because you're the tumbler and everyone loves when you flip. i really hope you crack your head open next game."

"and i hope that helmet can't protect that damn ego of yours and it shatters mid game!"

"mr. hoffman, and ms. kimura." the teacher said, and the students turned to look at the duo.

"enough of your...couple stuff. you're loud and distracting."

blair sucked her teeth, looking the other way. "couple? oh heck no, i'm not dating blair. she's an ass." dylan said.

"language mr.hoffman."

"oh my gosh, you're one to talk and you do it bitch at me." blair snapped back.

"excuse me! do i need to call both of your coaches?"

"no!" blair and dylan said at the same time. "okay, stop arguing and pay attention.

dylan sucked his teeth while blair sighed, and they both turned away from each other.

since when are you dating lina?" blair said suddenly as she and dylan put together a section of their track

"what?" dylan said, stopping as he was taken aback. "you were walking with her, people think you're dating." blair said.

"we're not dating...her class is the one right next to ours and we were just walking and talking about the next game."

"why does she care." blair muttered, knowing lina hated football.

"why do you care anyway? don't you hate her?" dylan said.

blair laughed, "what are you talking about! she's my cheer buddy, i love her." blair said.

"your sarcasm is just as worst as your humor." dylan said.

"so your saying my sarcasm is good." blair said. "no, i'm saying your sarcasm sucks."

blair turned to dylan, lunging at him with the hot glue gun in her hand. he moved back, and then did the same thing as he held a piece of cardboard with hot glue on it.

"i'll end your life."

"i'll yell rape."

blair leaned to dylan, inching the glue gun closer of him, her other hand was on his mouth muffling whatever he was yelling.

dylan ripped blair's hand off his face, "okay i'm sorry i'm sorry! i can't burn my handsome face!"

blair sat back, putting the hot glue gone now and dylan sat in his seat.

"you're handsome face? gosh that ego." blair scoffed.

dylan was now in his chromebook looking at himself, fixing his perfectly fine hair.

"gosh that ego." dylan mocked in a high pitched voice as he fixed his hair.

blair ruffled dylan's hair, and he yelled out a "no!"
she smiled proudly, before dylan did the same to her and she screamed.

nayah speaks!!

i love them