two.

AFFECTION
chapter 02 football time

PEOPLE WERE FILING INTO THE student section for the third game of the season

the cheerleaders were all in the girls locker room while the guys were in the ones across from them.

"okay...i'm done now." irene said as she finished doing blair's hair in the half up half down braid style the whole team was doing.

"thanks so much rene. i couldn't do it for the life of me." blair said.  "anytime b."

blair picked up her red and white pom poms, fixing her red socks. 

"okay girls, make sure to remember the cheers. keep smiling, and give us some pep!" their coach said.

the cheerleaders cheered, and then got their poms and ran out the locker room, going to the track that was around the field, right in front of the student section.

"woo!!" they all cheered, shaking their pompoms. they got in their places, all just talking as she game didn't start yet.

"what's going on wolves, everyone repped out in their hawaiian beach wear?" the student announcer said, the sound ringing through the speakers.

the crowd all cheered. "get your leis ready, cause here are our westbrook wolves!"

the cheerleaders and crowd cheered, and the football team ran out the locker room and onto the field.

"and the...greenburrow gators!" the announcer team yelled, and they ran out the small locker room, going to the field as their cheerleaders cheered.

"okay let's do the intro cheer." the team captain, gina said.

"five six seven eight." she counted down.

"hey! wolves...crowd! let's get loud!" the cheer team yelled, doing their motions.

"wooolves crowd! let's get loud!" the cheer continued, them doing this four times.

the crowd cheered and the game started, and the girls then turned to talk or just watch the game.

irene and blair both went to each other, watching the game play.

"look who's benched again." blair scoffed, laughing at dylan who was standing on the side with the other players who weren't playing.

as if dylan had heard her he turned around, shooting her a dirty look.

"ass hole." blair mouthed to him, and he flipped her off before turning back to the game.

"someone really has to humble that kid." blair huffed. "uh huh." irene said, not paying attention.

"rene, i get it you love your boyfriend but save the deep eye staring at him playing a game for later." blair said.