announcement

So, after taking a day to think about it, I have decided that I am also going to enter My Best Mistake into the #Wattys2015.

This was such a random idea and I am still shocked by how well the book did, and how well it continues to do, despite being finished now. I love that people are still reading this book and I love even more than it now has well over 110,000 reads.

I know there are so many errors and mistakes which I need to sort out, but I shall work on editing this book once I have made my way through The Millionaire's Bet, since there is a lot which needs to be done with that book too. But, that aside, I just wanted to let you know that I have taken the decision to enter this book this year because of the fact it missed out last year and, being perfectly honest, the only reason I wrote this book was to enter it into #Wattys2014 but I didn't finish it in time.

Thanks for the support so far on this book, it literally does mean so much to me, and it never fails to make me smile when I see people leaving comments on my book. Some of them do upset me to read, but there are also those which make me laugh and simply put a smile on my face, so I appreciate the comments which do that.

Anyway, I shall stop rambling now and leave you, and I hope that you shall support this book.