author's note

Sorry it's not an update again, but not even I can't type that quickly. There may be an update tomorrow, but not sure since I still have essays for University which I need to finish since they are due in in two weeks time.

        Anyway, I know I have thanked you all already, but I just want to thank you all again. When I started writing this story, I honestly never expected people to read it since there are so many stories like this on here already. I did try to make it more original, but it still ended up cliche, which is why you have the whole arranged marriage and kicking her ex-boyfriend out of her life.

        I wanted something different, so I went in totally different direction to how I was originally going to go with this story and I would like to think people have enjoyed it. I love reading your comments and I would love for those silent readers to make themselves known since most of the parts have over 100 reads, but only fourteen or fifteen votes . Before anyone says anything, I am not demanding you vote for the story or anything, but if you are reading I would love to hear what you have to say.

        I was gutted when I didn't finish this in time for the Watty Awards but, with each part I post, I am glad that I didn't finish it on time. I love the story so much more now and I prefer being able to go in the direction it's going.

        I am having so much fun writing this book. I genuinely am. I haven't had this much fun writing a book for a while now, so to be able to write it for you is a joy and knowing you are enjoying it just makes me feel a thousand times better. I write each part with a smile on my face, knowing I am writing because I want to and because I want to entertain people.

        I would love to be published one day. Whether it be with this book or one of my other books or even something I have in mind. I would love to have something published since I love writing. It's an escape from reality, it's chance for me to create a world which doesn't exist and then create my own people for that world.

        Now, I keep seeing new readers of this book and it's even made it into the Teen Fiction rankings. That's something I am seriously proud of and I thank you all for since, without you, I wouldn't have got to that point. You are all amazing and I really do love you all.

        Anyway, the reason for this note is to let you know that I have a sequel in mind for this story already. Well, it's a sort of sequel, but it's Jason's story. Matthew and Chloe will feature since it will be set after the epilogue for this story, but it will be about Jason and getting to know him better.

        I have some amazing ideas in mind already. I am just wondering how many of you would read it and are interested in the idea. Jason is an awesome character and, although you don't really hear much from him in this book, he is still one of my favourite characters I have created. I would lovve for you to fall in love with him the same way I have done.

        It is just an idea, but it's an idea I would really like to go with. The title for the story would be Our Happy Ending? and the subtitle would be If You Want Something Enough, You Have To Fight For It. It would focus around Jason's relationship with a girl and the complications of that relationship - that's all I can say without giving too much away.

        So, just let me know what you think and I hope you are interested. Thanks, again, to all my readers. You are all fabulous and I hope you continue to read until the end, the epilogue is humourous and romantic at the same time.

        Love El xox