Dec. 1 - Settling In

♪  I don't want a lot for Christmas..
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents... underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is.. YOUUUUUU!!!  ♪

"RED, GREEN, SHUT UP! SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" TSC bellowed from his bedroom. He covered his head with his pillow, muffling the obnoxious singing. But even as he did so, the singing kept getting louder and louder.

"RISE AND SHINE, SLEEPY-HEAD!" Red slammed the door open, letting light pour into his bedroom.

"Quit snoring and wake up!!" Green marched in and swept the covers off of TSC. "It's already 10:00 AM!! Blue's done making breakfast already."

TSC glared at them and got up from his bed, yawning. "Ugh, you guys suck sometimes."

Green just nodded, "I know," which earned him another glare from TSC. Red skirted in front of them, racing to the kitchen, "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Red and Green both sprinted to the kitchen, leaving TSC alone in the hallway.

Blinking away his sleepiness, he entered the kitchen. The beautiful smell of French toast wafted toward him. "Good morning." Yellow nodded, filling himself a cup of coffee. "Morning!" Blue said brightly, waving.

"Morning! What're we having for breakfast?" TSC asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, I made your favorite breakfast- French toast!" Blue exclaimed, pushing a plate full of beautiful, delicious, glorious French toast toward him."Then I made Green some waffles," Blue continued, counting off his fingers, "I got some croissants for Red, made some avocado toast for Yellow, and I'm eating-" Blue checked his bowl, "-some greek yogurt!"

"Oh wow. Thanks dude! This is awesome!!!" TSC said, shoving some toast into his mouth. "No problem!" Blue replied, glancing at him, "By the way, we're going to be leaving for Purple and Mango's house in a bit. Did you get packed up yet?"

"Umm," TSC swallowed the last bits of toast, "..no?"

TSC looked at Blue's expectant face, then said, "Alright, I'll go pack up now." He washed his dishes and went back to his room.

He shoved his water bottle, a few necessities, and a book into his bag. Not bothering to fold any of it, he piled his clothes on top.
What else do I need? TSC thought, scratching his head. Looking around his room, he also grabbed a scarf off its hanger and plopped it in as well. Hopefully this would be enough to please Blue.

"Blue, I'm done packing!" TSC shouted from his room.

"Good! We're going to be leaving in a few minutes once everyone else is ready! Can you tell Alan we're going to be leaving soon?"

"Sure!"

TSC lugged his bag over his shoulder, heading towards the animation program. He spotted Alan animating some sort of bird, probably for his YouTube channel. Jumping into Adobe Flash, he waved up towards Alan, and he waved back.

[Hey Alan!]

[hi Orange! :D What did you want to talk to me about?]

[Blue just wanted be to tell you that we're going to be heading to Purple's house in a few minutes.]

[okay! how long are you guys planning to stay there for?]

TSC glanced over at their house, thinking. They were going to be staying at Purple's house all the way until Christmas? That was going to be a long time.

[so? how long?]

[We're going to be staying until Christmas.] TSC shuffled his feet.

[oh. that's a long time.]

[I promise we'll visit!]

[you won't get in trouble, right? like the last few times?]

[I'm not making any promises. >:)]

Alan chuckled as Yellow entered Adobe Flash.

"TSC, are you ready to go?" Yellow asked, walking over "Yeah, just saying bye," TSC replied, exchanging a wave with Alan before hoping off of Adobe. Yellow and TSC met up with the others next to the nether portal.

They all waved bye to Alan before heading in. They trekked through the sweltering hot Nether before reaching the bastion, where another nether portal was placed just next to it.

"Is that the right portal?" Red asked. "Uhh, yeah. I'm pretty sure that's the right one," Green replied, looking closer. "Yup, that's definitely the right portal."

"Guys, c'mon! Purple and Mango are probably already waiting for us." Blue said, moving to the front. He jumped in while everybody else followed from behind.

    ° ° °

Purple sat on a command block, waiting for his friends to come out of the nether portal. They should be coming any minute now, but most of the time, they were late. Midnight jumped onto Purple's lap, purring softly while Purple stroked her black fur.

1 minute passed

3 minutes passed

and soon

14 minutes had passed

Purple knew they couldn't be that late. But of course, there were the possibilities-

Blue tripped and fell face-first onto the grimy basement floor. Red came in shortly afterward, toppling after him. Then Green came in, Yellow, and then finally TSC.

Purple stood up holding Midnight, trying to hold in his laughter, "Took you guys long enough!!" He said, an amused smile on his face.

Blue got up, brushing the dirt off himself and mumbling, "I forgot about the stairs.." 

Purple rushed over to the ladder, everyone following suite. 

"Me and Mango prepared rooms for you guys!! It's in the attic so you guys might be a little squished, but there's enough room so that  each of you have privacy," Purple shrugged nonchalantly as they went up the ladder.

They passed the living room where Mango was sitting on the couch, working on something on his computer. 

Purple gently placed Midnight onto the ground, his meowing fading away as they crossed another hallway. He led them up another ladder, and finally, they arrived at the attic!

"Woah, there's so much more space than I thought there was going to be!!" Red started to roam around the hallway, and found a small room.

(little A/N, I don't have an attic so sorry if this is inaccurate :V anyways, on with the story!! also yes- I know, they're attic is huge XD)

"Could I have this bedroom?" Red asked Purple, pointing to the room he'd just entered.

"Sure! Actually, you can all pick your own rooms," Purple said. "If you need me, I'm going to be downstairs with Mango!" He disappeared down the ladder.

As soon as he left, everybody scrambled around to find the best room, and soon, they were all lounging around, head back, relaxing.

    ° ° °

1048 words <3

hey guys! first chapter of this book, yay!! :D

I don't have anything else to say so- see you in the next chapter! :3

(started + finished chapter Sunday nov. 26)