Dec. 21 - Exchange

"GUYS!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS!!" Red yelled to the attic from the living room as Purple stood next to him.

Green scrambled down the ladder a second later with TSC trailing after him.

When he reached the end of the stairs, he stopped, but that just caused TSC to crash into him instead.

Green got back up, brushing himself off.

"So, Red, what is it?" he asked.

"Sooo, could you guys get your gifts for the secret Santa? We should do it right now!!" Red exclaimed brightly.

"I already have mine in the living room– don't forget to get Yellow and Blue!!" Red called after them as they raced back up to the attic.

"Yellow! Blue! we have to get our stuff for the secret Santa!" Green shouted from his room as he grabbed his gift.

He headed down the ladder with his gift and strode over to the living room. TSC, Yellow, and Blue came down the stairs, chatting and holding their presents.

"Hey guys!" Blue waved, settling himself down onto the couch. Yellow perched himself on the arm of the couch, while Purple and Green just sat down on the rug by the fire.

Red stood up in front of all of them, still clutching his gift.

"Ahem, everybody. So... do you all have your presents ready?"

Everybody gave a collective 'yes'.

Red looked around at everybody's faces before saying, "So, who wants to go first?"

TSC's hand gradually raised, a smile forming. He picked up his present.

"I got a present... for Red!!!" he exclaimed, standing up and going over to him.

TSC passed the gift to Red's shocked face.

Red shook the box next to his ear.

"Huh, I barely hear anything," he mumbled curiously, undoing the lacing. He sat down on the couch, then slid the top of the box off.

Red gingerly picked up the crocheted bear coasters off the bottom of the packing peanuts. "Oh my gosh!!! These look so cute!!" he burst out, inspecting the bears closely. "This is so perfect! Thanks!"

"No problem," TSC replied happily as Red gently placed the coasters onto the table. Yellow took the lead, asking, "Who wants to go next?"

Red leaped up from the couch, picking up his gift from the floor and holding it up.

"Guess who I got," Red asked looking at everybody. He didn't wait for a response.

"I got Purple!" he exclaimed, sitting down on the rug next to him, setting the gift down on his lap.

"Oooh, what a pretty box." Purple carefully untied the strings and lifted the object up.

His jaw dropped.

"Where the heck did you find this?! It's so adorable!!!" Purple looked at it for a good few seconds before placing it beside him.

"Ah, don't mention it! I bet Midnight will like it too." Red smiled as Midnight strolled beside the fire place, peering at the flames.

"Thank you so much!! I bet she'll love it just as much as I do." Purple chuckled as he picked up the present next to him.

"Hmm, I guess I should go then," Purple mumbled, clutching onto the mini green and red colored bag. Purple went over to TSC and passed him the bag as TSC stuttered.