Dec. 6 - Pillow Fort

Blue sat on the couch, sipping a cup of warm tea.

Mango and Purple had gone grocery shopping and of course- had left him and the rest of the CG unattended at their house. It was honestly a pretty relaxing day in Blue's opinion. The soft pitter patter of the rain on the window, the quietness of the house, reading the perfect book. All was calm. All was silent–

Green fell from the attic room, barreling to the ground, somersaulting. His eyes darted around and he scrambled over to the living room, hiding behind a shadow. Green carefully peered from behind the wall, and Red dove from the attic too, holding a pillow in each hand.

Blue looked at Green, making eye contact.

"Green, what're you doing?!" Blue asked him. Red, hearing what he said, sprinted to the room Green was at, and slammed the pillows into Green's face.

"Ughh, if only I was just a little bit faster.." Green said, rubbing his head.

Blue went over to them. "So? What were you guys doing?"

Red set down the two pillows, looking up at Blue, grinning.

"We were having fun!! We have to entertain ourselves someway." Red shrugged nonchalantly as TSC and Yellow came into the room, talking.

"Hey guys!" TSC waved at them. "Uh, what's with all the pillows?"

Yellow nudged him in the shoulder. "They're making a pillow fort, obviously," he joked.

Red looked between the two, then his eyes brightened. "Actually, yeah! You're right!! We should make a pillow fort!"

Yellow looked at him, his eyes soft. "Red, don't worry, I'm only joking."

"No but Yellow, you're right! We should definitely make a pillow fort!!"

Blue joined in, putting his cup down on the counter. "Yeah it would pass the time. Purple and Mango aren't going to be back for another-" he glanced at the clock, "another hour!"

"Okay, okay. It sounds fun anyway." Yellow sat down on the couch, grinning, as Blue refilled his cup of tea.

"I'm going to go get the pillows!!" Green called, already climbing up the ladder to the attic. Red and TSC dashed to the attic as well, seizing the pillows from everybody's beds and carrying it downstairs.

Blue walked over to the storage closet by Purple's room, and opened it up, revealing extra blankets and pillows.

"Jack pot," Blue whispered under his breath, hauling the blankets onto his shoulder and carrying the pillows in his arms. Red, TSC, and Green had already made a pile of blankets and pillows in the middle of the living room, and Blue released the items on top of it, stacking it higher up to the ceiling.

TSC wiped the sweat off his forehead, "Phew! I think that's all," He glanced around at his friends, "That was a lot harder than I thought."

A moment later, Yellow came over, "Actually- wait a second." He left, then a few minutes later, came back with a few amazon boxes. "What's that for?" Green asked him. "It's for the supports! The chairs are too short, so we can just put some books in these boxes and stand it up!" He patted the boxes, but Green's expression was skeptical.

"Look, Green. When life gives ya lemons, ya have to make orange juice," Yellow quoted.

Green rolled his eyes.

"Okay, back to work!" TSC clapped his hands together and everybody started getting organized, with Yellow and Blue working on the cardboard supports and Red and Green getting the couch set up.