Dec. 25 - Christmas

TSC's eyes sprang open unlike any other day of this month.

Today is Christmas!! ✨

He swung the covers off himself and pulled open curtains to see it gently snowing outside.

Oh bro, no way! A white Christmas?

He pushed the door to see Red and Green singing that annoying song by Mariah Carey (all I want for christmas is.. YOU!!!)

Huh, nostalgia much? TSC thought, trying to shuffle between them towards the downstairs. Green grabbed him back and put an arm on his shoulder.

♪  All I want for Christmas... is.. YOU!!!! ♪ 

"Ugh Green, I've already heard enough of that song," TSC mumbled, trying to shove him away. They followed him downstairs where they saw Purple and Mango making some waffles.

Purple waved them over.

"Morning! And merry Christmas!!" Purple smiled and handed them all a plate of warm, delicious waffles. TSC took a good whiff of them.

"These look great, Purple! Do you have any whipped cream to go with these too?"

"Yeah, of course! Heck I might've made too much whipped cream.."

As Purple gave TSC some of the whipped cream, Blue and Yellow came into the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas!!!" Blue exclaimed brightly, pouring a kettle of boiling water into a mug. He gingerly placed a tea bag in there, and let it cool.

Yellow prepared himself some tea too. "G'morning."

"Wow, took you guys long enough," Green said, leaning on the edge of the counter. "Finally sick of coffee?" he asked Yellow.

Yellow glared at him.

"No, we just ran out."

"Guys, guys!!! We can't forget about the presents! 🤩" Red called, already rushing to the living room. Everybody followed suit and was greeted with a bright glowing Christmas tree in the corner of the room.

A neat stack of presents sat just below it.

TSC picked up a present with his name labeled on the tag.

"To TSC, from Red." TSC looked up at Red, but he was already tearing open one of the gifts.

"Oh. My. God. TSC, you got me a Squishemallow? It's so cute!!!" Red hugged the squishmallow tightly before putting it on the couch beside the other pillows.

TSC smiled at him before getting back to his on gift. He shook it next to his ear before ripping it open too.

"A sketchbook? How'd you know that I've been trying to find a decent one??" TSC looked at Red suspiciously. Red chuckled.

"Just a lucky guess," he said, then his eyes lit up. "You should look at what Blue got you too! It goes really well with the sketchbook."

TSC peered curiously at Blue's gift for him, and unwrapped it.

"Oh, woah. I love ink pens! You're the best, Blue!!"

Red smiled at TSC, then moved onto the present from Green, and carefully removed the silver bow that was glued on top. He lifted up the hat. "Aww, Green, where'd you find this? A Pikachu hat? I wouldn't have thought I needed it until now!"

"I knew you'd like it!" Green said from the couch. "The ears move up and down too."

"Really? That just makes it even better!!" Red replied, gently smiling.