Dec. 24 - Movie Night

happy Christmas Eve everyone!!! I hope you've had an awesome December so far :3

if not- I hope you have an amazing new years!! ٩(^ᗜ^ )و '-

    ° ° °

The clock ticked at 10:45 pm (22:45) as they all sat down.

"So what movie should we watch?" Red tilted his head.

"Well, there's a lot of options," Purple replied, scrolling through the TV.

"There's A Christmas Snow, The Polar Express, Almost Christmas, The Grinch," he suggested.

"Oh– I know!!! We should watch Home Alone," TSC suggested, hugging a giant fluffy white pillow.

"Ooh yeah, that one's so good!" Purple agreed. Blue came back into the living room, holding two giant glass bowls of popcorn.

"Okay guys! I have two kinds of popcorn; buttery and caramel." He placed the bowls onto the table and sat down in an armchair.

Green and Red lunged for handfuls of caramel popcorn as Yellow took a few pieces of the buttery ones. "Thanks, Blue!!" he said brightly.

While he ate the popcorn, Green asked, "Is everyone here now?"

Red looked around the room before nodding. "Yup! Everyone except Mango– but he's not going to be watching with us."

"That means we can start the movie!" Purple exclaimed. "TSC, mind closing the lights?" TSC slouched over to the light switch and flicked it off. The shadows in the room darkened. All eyes watched the screen eagerly as Purpled started the movie.

‧ ✩ ‧

1 Hour 50 minutes later

° ° °

"Woah!" commented Red. "That was an awesome movie! Loved the part when that guys hat gets set on fire."

"Maybe we could watch another one?" Blue suggested.

"Oh, I heard Elf is fun to watch," TSC replied thoughtfully.

"Elf is a goofy one," Green smiled.

Yellow started nodding, looking at Purple. "Elf is only an hour and thirty-six minutes long. As long as Mango's okay with it?"

"Yup! He should be okay with it." Purple texted Mango before saying, "Yeah, he's fine with it as long as we don't make too much noise."

Blue left the room while Purple found Elf. He started the movie as Blue came back with the refilled bowls.

He grinned. "Popcorn anyone?"

    ° ° °

309 words <33

(started Saturday dec. 23 || finished Sunday dec. 24)