39

I moan, holding on to Vlad tightly as he deeply thrusts into me. He growls, sinking his teeth into my neck once and causing me to whimper as he drinks, still thrusting.

I feel my sharp nails digging into his flesh, and could feel the blood running down his shoulders.

Suddenly there's a loud knock at the door, and Vlad pauses momentarily. He pulls away from my neck slowly, his lips and chin dripping with my blood.

"What say you, my love?"he questions, thrusting deeply as he leans down to my lips.

I moan as he looks into my eyes and I sit up, catching the droplets of blood that fell from his lips.

"Let them wait."I say seductively before kissing his lips.

"Mm, I love the way you think."he says against my lips as he gropes my breasts.

I wrap my legs around his waist as we kiss and his thrusts becomes faster.

The knocking on the door continues and we both blissfully ignore the commotion.

......

Meanwhile...

Evan knocks on the door once more and then huffs.

"I don't think he'll be answering."he hears Shiloh's voice as he turns around.

He sees her walking with her arms folded.

"He's too focused on his new rose replacement."

"The hoard fulfilled his request. They say they're ready for the Van Helsings."Evan says.

"You'll have to wait till they're finished."she says before turning in to her room.

Evan sighs, looking at the door again and then knocking once more.

This time, after a few minutes the door opens and he comes to face the angry expression of Vlad.

"What do you want, vermin?"he asks, annoyed.

He was bloody, covered in small bites and claw marks.

"U-um, the hoard."Evan says.

"What about them?"Vlad huffs.

"Vlaaaddd"

Evan looks up, hearing Melanie's voice as Vlad turns back with a smile.

"I'm coming my flower."Vlad says before turning back to Evan.

"They say they've fulfilled your wishes. They're ready for the Van Helsings."Evan says, causing Vlad to slightly smirk.

"Address them. Tell them I will be there soon."Vlad says.

"Vlaadd, come back."

Vlad chuckles as he steps back into the room.

"For now, duty calls."he closes himself back in the room and locks the door.

Evan sighs as he turns around, quickly walking towards the room he had been assigned.

He enters and quickly closes the door behind himself.

There he sees Jord, who was still incredibly weak.

"Blood."Jord breathes.

"I've been looking. The hoard seems to have sucked the house dry. Mine will have to do for now."Evan says as he rolls up his sleeve.

"..I need live blood."Jord mumbles.

"Need my strength back."

"Fine, I'll keep looking but you need to still lay low."Evan says, annoyed.

"How the fuck am I supposed to do anything else. My heart is pumping vervain."Jord groans.

"I said I was sorry. Stay here."

"As if I could fucking move."

....

Melanie...

I smile as I watch Vlad slowly get dressed.

"Hm, seems like you can't keep up old man."I smirk, seductively sitting up and allowing his red robe that I was wearing to droop and expose my breasts.

He looks back and then immediately smiles.

"How beautiful you are, my love."he says as he pulls on a shirt.

"If I'm so beautiful why do you keep leaving me? Stay here and fuck me, Vlad."I say, crossing my arms and causing him to chuckle and walk over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and effortlessly lifting me.

"I have been fucking you for the past 5 hours."he says as I smile, kissing his lips.

"Mm, it's not enough. I want to be near you."I say, wrapping my arms and legs around him as he carries me.

"Then, might you accompany me to address the horde?"he asks.

"Depends. Am I coming with you to the Van Helsings?"I ask.

His smile dies and I immediately know his answer.

I sigh, dropping my legs down and walking away from him.

"My love, you don't understand."he says.

"You think I'm too weak to fight."I say, folding my arms again.

"It's not that."he says.

"Then what?" I ask, turning around.

"Christ, that spunky attitude is sexy."Vlad says, stepping closer to me.

"I want to be with you. Let me come."I ask with a smile stepping closer to him as well, looking up into his eyes.

"Let you what?"he smirks, his hands coming to my waist again.

I see lust in his eyes and I chuckle, knowing I had one.

"Let me come."

He releases a deep breath before picking me up again, causing me to loudly chuckle.

"I knew you couldn't resist me."I say, watching his eyes turn red as he walks me towards the bed.

"...You are simply irresistible."he says softly before closing the gap between our lips, kissing me passionately as he gropes my breasts.

I moan softly, my hands coming to the shirt he had just put on, undoing the buttons eagerly.

....