chapter 3

"Alright that's it for today, i'll let you know if we have another training session planned soon." Jungkook said firmly, letting the group exit. As they left, Jungkook approached the "Jeong" siblings, the corners of his mouth twitching into a smile.

"I hope we made an okay impression?" Jina smiled, trying to start a conversation.

"Of course. You guys are good, great even. In fact Jihyung, your style reminds me of my own. And that move you did on Jay, Jina, it resembles someone else quite high in the ranks; Park Jimin, you know him?"

You mean your husband? Jina thought inwardly, but nodded, "Yeah, we're actually huge fans of the Bulletproof Agents, you guys are our idols. Kind of like real Avengers." She knew her Dad loved the Avengers, so she couldn't help the smile that crept onto her face when she saw his eyes light up.

"That comparison has made my day a million times better Jina, I am a massive Marvel nerd. And welcome you guys, the new generation of Avengers." Jungkook gave them a bright smile, causing Jihyung to chuckle. "Hey, you guys can come to the cafeteria, the rest of the team is probably there right now."

"Who all is part of the team?" Jihyung asked curiously, wanting to know who the 15 frontline officers were at that time.

"Oh, I should probably tell you guys about this, I'm pretty sure Namjoon will forget to educate you properly." Jungkook started, continuing, "So at each time, there are 15 frontline officers- the people who actually go out and fight and do missions and stuff. Then there's Beta Line, the 10 people who are working on the inside, technology and stuff, although most of them can fight too- Yoongi and Hoseok for example. And then we have Omega Squad, the officers or spies that are backup in all our missions. And there's agents, like you guys. Although we mostly take Agents instead of Omega because Omega are more geared towards recon and stealth work than fighting."

"This is so much cooler than I thought." Jihyung mumbled, causing Jungkook to laugh.

"Well, yeah. Namjoon is the head of it all, of course. And Seokjin is right there beside him, although Namjoon Hyung mostly controls the intel and background stuff, while Jin Hyung comes out and fights. I am the head of combat though." Jungkook said proudly, smiling. "So, each of the squads have their own floor and lounge. You guys aren't allowed to enter the frontline lounge without an invitation alright, keep that in mind so you don't get in trouble. The cafeteria is open for all, though, and we mostly hang out there. The theater and common lounge are integrated so it's an epic hang-out spot."

"Woah..." Jina said, looking at the cafeteria, which looked older, but still as comfy as it did in their time.

Jungkook crashed on a couch across from Minho and Changbin, two frontline officers the siblings immediately recognized. Jungkook waved Jina and Jihyung over, who sat down on the chairs beside the couch awkwardly, looking at the blaring television.

"Minho, Bin, say Hi to the new recruits." Jungkook said to the two officers, pointing to Jina and Jihyung who waved.

"Wassup?" Minho said, whereas Changbin smiled and returned the wave.

Jungkook sat up straight when someone else approached the couch- someone who despite the nervous feeling that erupted within the siblings' chest, they were happy to see; Park Jimin. He looked different to what they knew him as in their time, his normally dark hair dyed a shade of blonde and a simple white t-shirt draped on his frame.

"Hey Kook." Jimin said, smiling at Jungkook, who greeted him as well. "Oh- who's this?"

"They're the new recruits!" Jungkook grinned, "Jeong Jina and Jihyung."

"Hello!" Jimin said, giving them his usual warm look, one that the siblings had always found comfort in. "You certainly made an impression at training, Hoseok hyung told me you took down that brat Jay Park?"