chapter 17

It was two days before the party, and Jina and Jihyung woke up to a knocking sound on their dorm. Confused, Jihyung got up to check who it was. Their training had been canceled for that week, so they'd been waking up slightly later, still, who would be calling at 8AM?

He opened the door cautiously, sighing in relief when he realized it was their Dad. 

"Hey Captain Jeon, good morning!" Jihyung smiled. 

"What, you're still sleeping?" Jungkook teased. 

"No, no, we're awake." Jihyung grinned. "What's up?"

"Well, I assumed you wouldnt have a suit for the party, come on, I'll take you shopping." 

"Oh, yeah, good idea." He nodded. "One sec, I'll just get ready."

"Meet me in the cafeteria in 30 minutes?" Jungkook suggested. 

Jihyung agreed, "Yeah. Wait, what about Jina? She doesnt have anything to wear either."

"Well, she could go with Lis-" Jungkook started to say, before mumbling, "Actually, that's a bad idea. How about Soyeon and Minnie? I'll give them some money to go shopping."

"Sounds good!" Jina shouted from her bed, making Jungkook laugh. 

"Woah, you sure? It could be expensive."

"It's Namjoon's money." Jungkook whispered and laughed. "And he's got enough, don't worry." Jungkook winked and then waved, leaving the siblings to get ready.

___

"Dress shopping?" Jina laughed, "I'm so excited." She told Jihyung as they took the elevator down to the cafeteria. 

"You can barely walk, how are you going to dance?" Jihyung said, giving her a look. 

"I'll manage." Jina huffed. "Besides, you can walk and won't dance." 

"Well, I don-" Jihyung argued back, before the elevators opened and Jina walked off (with her crutches of course), ignoring him. "Okay, then." 

"Good morning!" Jina smiled at Minnie and Soyeon, who were becoming fast friends after Jina had introduced them. 

"Hey!" Minnie smiled, "How's the gunshot wound?" She grimaced. 

Jina shrugged, "It's not so bad anymore." She took a seat next to Soyeon, who clasped her shoulder. 

"You hungry?" Soyeon asked.

 "Nope. Just excited!" Jina laughed. "It's been ages since I've gone to a mall."

"Same." Minnie nodded, "And who could say no to free dresses?"

"True." Soyeon said, smiling. 

"How are my favorite girls?" Jimin smiled as he approached the table. 

"Hi Officer!" Soyeon stood up to bow, but Jimin brushed her away. 

"You dont have to do that on your off days." Jimin grinned. "Anyway, Taehyung and I are joining you at the mall. We've already got our suits, but Namjoon is making us supervise. Not that it's a bad thing, of course."

"Ooh, fun." Jina smiled. 

"Your brother is going with Kook, right? I think Hyunjin and Chan are joining him too, along with a couple of others." Jimin added. 

"How come you're not joining us, Min?" Jungkook approached, slinging an arm over Jimin's shoulders. 

"Supervising this lot." Jimin smiled. "Plus, your group is huge already."