chapter 6

Jihyung started to say something when they spotted Namjoon closeby. "Hey Namjoon Uncle, we finished cleaning up."

"Oh, hello to you too." Namjoon grinned, waving and stopping to talk to them. "Why are you all red?" He pointed to Jihyung.

"I was sparring." Jihyung said, touching his fairly warm face.

"And someone decided to hit on him." Jina said, looking at Jihyung pointedly and causing Namjoon to laugh.

"Already? Who?"

"Lisa." Jihyung mumbled, and Namjoon choked on the coffee he was drinking.

"WHAT!" Namjoon exclaimed, cleaning his mouth as he tried to stop laughing.

"Hey, shut up." Jihyung said, clearly flustered.

"You mean I should calm down about your Daddy's girlfriend hitting on you..." Namjoon said, looking disbelieving.

"Yes, we've got more important things to worry about, you know." Jina said, sighing. "Appa invited that guy from the blind date- Hongjoong or something- to your meetup tonight."

"Okay, 1. How do you know that? And 2. You guys want to come to the meetup?" Namjoon smiled, counting his questions on his fingers.

"Well, Appa took me to the lounge and we watched a movie. And then he told me, although he still doesn't think it's that serious."

"AND- yes, we would love to come to the meet-up, actually wait, is Lisa going to be there?" Jihyung asked, eyes widening.

"After she just jumped my unofficial nephew? Hell no." Namjoon said, looking much more stern than his normal demeanour. Jina grinned, nudging Jihyung as he chuckled.

"Thanks Uncle." Jihyung smiled at him, "We'd love to come to the meetup."

"Cool, 10PM tonight at Frontline lounge." Namjoon winked at them and grinned, walking away as he waved.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin slipped into some baggy jeans and a white t-shirt, slipping rings over his fingers and running his hands through his blonde hair. He tousled it slightly and gave himself a smirk in the mirror. Now, why was it so hard to get a boyfriend while looking that good? Jimin sighed, exiting his room and heading towards the elevator. The lounge was on the floor above, so he wasn't surprised when he saw Taehyung waiting for the elevator as well.

"Hey Tae." Jimin greeted, smiling. Taehyung turned and grinned back, his red hair gleaming underneath the harsh lights of the compound.

"Min. Just the person I was looking for, I heard you have a boyfriend coming today?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"Ugh...no, it's not that serious yet. He's nice and all, I just dont see it going anywhere."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Yeah, well, you've been saying that about every guy you've every met, except, you know." Taehyung gave him a knowing look and Jimin blushed.

"We're colleagues now, don't say that." Jimin shushed him. "Also, that was a long time ago."

"Exactly. It was ages ago and you still haven't found someone to date."

"Ugh, dont make me feel worse about being single." Jimin waved him off as they both entered the elevator.

"I'm not." Taehyung whined, "You're a catch, it's about time you found someone. Even if it meant getting his stupid girlfriend away in a not-so-nice way." Taehyung winked as they got out of the elevator. "Totally for it by the way. I hate her guts."