chapter 25

"What's up, Min?" Namjoon grinned, walking up behind Jimin, who was sitting on the terrace. He was staring up at the sky, letting the wind flow through his hair. 

They stood in silence, gazing at the sunset. The sky melded with colors of orange, purple and pink, painting a masterpiece. 

"I should come up here more often." Namjoon mused, and Jimin turned to look at him. 

"Yeah, why are you here?" He asked, looking confused. 

"I know you're having a moment. I just wanted to check that you were okay. I saw you leave the party." Namjoon said. 

"Why are you being supportive?" Jimin looked at Namjoon suspiciously.

"I'm looking for the hot gossip." Namjoon said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "I'm being serious, you're alright right?"

"I'm fine." Jimin nodded. 

"People never mean it when they say that." Namjoon pointed out. 

"Do you think I'm a  bad person?" Jimin asked, looking up at the dipping sun once more.

"What? No!" Namjoon said. 

"Well, I broke up a happy couple." Jimin said, frowning to himself. 

"Are you kidding me?" Namjoon groaned. "They were going to break up no matter what. Look, I know you two were oblivious for a long time, but we all could see it."

"See what?"

"That they weren't happy!" Namjoon said. "Why do you think neither one of you's relationships ever worked out."

"They were douchebags." Jimin reminded Namjoon, who scoffed.

"Yeah, maybe." Namjoon added, "But, even if they weren't, it just wasnt right."

"So I shouldn't feel bad?" Jimin sighed. 

"Of course not." Namjoon smiled reassuringly. "Look, all we want it for you to be happy. Hyunjin, Tae, Seokjin, that's all we want. And especially... especially Jungkook."

At the mention of Jungkook's name, a certain warmth filled Jimin's features, his expression changing into a smile. 

"Oh god, you guys are so gross." Namjoon faked a gag, making Jimin laugh. 

"I can't believe I'm talking about this with you." Jimin mumbled. 

"Yeah, love makes you do crazy things." Namjoon teased, making Jimin punch him. 

__

Jungkook was staring again. He'd spotted Jimin up in the terrace, talking with Namjoon. Jimin's laughter echoed in his ears, bringing a smile to his face. Jimin was just so beautiful. 

Park Jimin was a vision. 

One that Jungkook would never get tired of seeing. 

He ducked under the door to enter the terrace, using the doorframe as support. 

"Ah, here comes your captain now." Jungkook heard Namjoon say, and saw Jimin blush slightly. 

"Hi Min." Jungkook smiled at Jimin, pulling him closer by his waist. 

"Hey Kook." Jimin beamed back, looking up into Jungkook's eyes. 

"Oh, apparently I just don't exist anymore." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go. Bye lovebirds, enjoy-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." Jungkook said sternly, making Namjoon laugh. Namjoon rushed out of the terrace, and Jimin leaned into Jungkook's touch.