chapter 19

Friday had finally arrived, and Jina was too excited to sleep till late. She woke up bright and early at 6:00 AM. Walking on her tiptoes to avoid waking Jihyung, she headed downstairs slowly. She entered the gym, spotting a physiotherapist already there. 

"Good morning." Jina smiled at her, and she returned it with a wave. 

"Hey Jina!" Rose said. "You're here early today."

"Yeah," Jina shrugged, limping over. "I wanted to be as ready as I could be for the party tonight." 

"Good idea." Rose nodded. "Here, I'll tell you what to do."

By the end of the session, Jina had aches and pains all over her body. But, at least her stomach was hurting less. The wound was slowly healing, and she could almost walk without leaning on her crutches. 

She reached breakfast, where the cafeteria was buzzing in excitement and anticipation for the party that night. She waved at Jihyung, who gave her a quizzical look. 

"Where were you?" He asked. 

"Physio." Jina sighed, sitting next to him with a bowl of cereal. 

A few minutes later, Namjoon joined them, his usual smile on his face. "What's up Jeon siblings?"

"Jeong." Jihyung corrected, giving him a look. 

Namjoon laughed, "Yeah, yeah." He lowered his voice slightly. "The machine is done, thought you should know."

"Oh." Jina said, looking down at her plate. 

"What's wrong?" Namjoon frowned. 

"Well, Appa and Dad haven't gotten together yet." Jina said, and then added, "And I don't know, I like it here."

"Don't make me cry, Mini-Jimin." Namjoon said. "Look, you're 15. When we're back in normal time, find me, and I'll let you train with us. It'll be just like now. I'll just be a bit older."

"Yeah." Jina said, and Jihyung put a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"And about your parents, the party's tonight, and I can sense some emotions flying, so trust me- it'll happen." Namjoon smiled. "Speak of the devil."

The siblings turned to the door, where Jimin and Jungkook were entering after an early-morning spar. While Jimin headed for the fruit counter, Namjoon ran over to Jungkook. 

"Did you tell him?" He asked, whispering. 

Jungkook shook his head no, and Namjoon groaned. 

"Why?" Namjoon slapped his forehead. "You both like eachother, how could this possibly go wrong?"

"I-I don't know." Jungkook said, "I haven't even told him about the breakup."

"You're such an idiot." Namjoon scoffed. "You do one more stupid thing, I'm making someone else Captain."

"Aw, come on." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'll do it, okay, just when I feel right about it."

"Fine." Namjoon said sternly, "I have bets on this, Jeon, don't cost me any money."

"You're betting on my relationships?" Jungkook frowned, crossing his arms. 

"Obviously." 

____

Jina found Jimin watching a movie alone in the common room, and entered quietly, hoping to surprise him.

"Hey Jina." Jimin said, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"How'd you do that?" Jina groaned, "I was being so quiet."

"I mean, I am a spy." Jimin grinned, patting the empty place next to him.