Never grow up - reprise

Travis' POV

Today, Taylor was going to come with me and meet Jase and Ky. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. Since I told Wy and Ellie that I was bringing Tay over, they could not stop talking about it, constantly bugging me about it when I went over. They loved Taylor's music, so I just knew they would love her even more.

I put on a simple white button down shirt with jeans before going to check on Taylor. She was still sound asleep, so I tapped her on the shoulder so as to not startle her awake. I watched as she slowly came back into consciousness, smiling as she looked blearily at me.

"Morning, princess. I'm gonna go make breakfast, you go get ready, 'kay?" I said softly. Taylor nodded and slowly climbed out of bed. Once I was sure she would be fine, I left to go make breakfast.

I decided on something simple I had picked up when I injured my knee: chocolate chip pancakes. I got all the ingredients and whipped up the batter in record breaking time. Then, I quickly added it to a pan, making 2 to 3 pancakes per round.

Third Person POV

Taylor stood in the bathroom, changing from her cat filled pyjamas to her white tank top and miniskirt with saftey shorts underneath. Even from upstairs, the aroma of fresh pancakes was still so strong. She decided that she would curl her hair, not completely, but enough for it to not be straight.

Once she deemed her hair decent, she went downstairs to the kitchen where Travis stood, humming to himself as he flipped pancakes. She chuckled to herself, smiling at how adorable Travis was.

He turned around when he heard her chuckles and grinned at her. Seriously, something about her always made him smile. "Hey, princess. Foods ready." He slid a plate of warm chocolate chip pancakes towards Taylor. "Thanks Trav." She sat down in front of the plate and took a bite, awestruck by how they tasted. "Trav, this is so good! Since when could you cook?" She complimented.

"I learned a thing or two when I injured my knee. Made the most of a shitty situation, you know how it is." He smiled. "Guess what the first thing I learned to bake was?" The answer seemed obvious to Taylor. "Chocolate chip cookies?"

Travis shook his head with a smile, "Your chai sugar cookies. I looked up the recipe from when you posted it online. They are so good. You might need to make them for me, let me try them from their origins."

"That can be arraged my love." Taylor said, shaking her head at just how much she loved this man. Everything he did was above and beyond.

"We gotta go! Shit, we're gonna he late!" Travis exclaimed suddenly, realising the time. Taylor ate the last of her pancakes and grabbed a dark blue windbreaker, throwing it on as she left.

On the ride to the Kelce's, they decided on radio music, since Travis didn't want to listen to "Depressing music" as he called it. Only 2 of Taylor's songs came on, both of which Travis sang along to, word for word while Taylor would look embarrassed as she looked at the ground, a red tinge creeping up her cheeks.

Finally, they arrived. They quickly unbuckled and scurried out the car, knocking on the front door. Taylor giggled, hiding behind the wall so she couldn't be seen. "Coming!" Kylie called from inside.

True to her word, she showed up, carrying Bennett in one hand as Wy and Ellie came running down the stairs. "Uncle Travvy!" Wy screamed, "Where's Taylorrrrr?" She grumbled, pouting. Taylor nodded at Travis before popping out of seemingly nowhere, scaring Wyatt and Elliot. "Hi guys!" She said, bending down to meet Wyatt and Ellie, "I'm Taylor, who might you two be?"

Giggling, Wyatt and Ellie introduced themselves and helped Bennett introduce herself too. Standing back up at full heightc Taylor smiled at Kylie. "Hi there, it's good to meet you!" Kylie smiled the sweetest smile known to man, and replied, "Back at ya. Jase is still upstairs, but you can come in!"

Once they were all situated on the couch, Taylor admired how human their living room was. A pile of toys in the corner, chocolate stains on the otherwise pristine white couch. They seemed so...normal. "So, Kylie, how's living with Jason?" Taylor asked, curious to learn more about the woman in front of her.

"Probably better than being with Travis." She laughed while Trav made an indignant sound. "Sury it's not that bad?" Taylor said, giggling. "Oh it's terrible, living with Jason." Kylie said, in a sarcastic tone, bursting out laughing when Jason came down, clearly confused.

Dinner was incredible, and Taylor brought her famous chai sugar cookies for them. "These are so good Taytay!" Wyatt said, looking up to smile at Taylor. Somehow, her name had been shortened down to Taytay. Oddly enough, she was alright with it, but only when it was little Wy or Ellie. "Awww, thank you for saying that Wy!"

"Yeah, Taytay, these cookies are real good." Travis said, smirking. Rolling her eyes, Taylor replied, "Oh shut it. Who's the one who's wearing a pink tutu right now?" Travis had been decked out in a pink tutu that was seemingly his size (a little suspicious to Taylor, but she assumed this was normal), and a little pink crown.

"Yeah Uncle Travvy don't be naughty! Taytay is better than you!" Wy stuck her tongue out at Travis, causing Taylor to laugh. And how she wished she could stay in the moment forever.

Eventually, it came to bedtime for the tiny three. After Kylie returned from putting Bennett down, Ellie tugged on her arm. "Mama, can Taytay put us to bed tonight? I want her to do stories." Elliot asked politely, putting on her best 'please face'. Ky glanced at Taylor, "If Taytay's okay with it, I am too." Smiling, Taylor nodded. "It's no problem!" She let herself be pulled away by the little girls while Ky, who looked famished, mouthed 'thank you'.

Once Taylor reappeared, the remaining 4 of them sat and chatted about anything and everything beneath the sun. She felt as if this moment would last forever, and she could truly relate to her 19 year old self again, never wanting to grow up.

• • •

my god this one was LONG hope yallz enjoyed it <3

if you have any requests leave them in the comments here >>>>

Love yalls! -YT