I'd Marry You With Paper Rings - Requested

Travis' POV

Today I had another match. It wasn't anything new. Just another day. But even though Tay was on break, she wasn't able to come, saying she'd made plans with friends prior to knowing about the game. I understood of course, but I really longed to see her again.

There was just something about her rhat made every game more worth it. Yes, I loved football but I would pick Tay over it anyday.

I got ready for the game, stretching and pregame rituals and whatnot. Same routine as always, and a message from Tay.

Princess
Good luck, I love you xx

El Travador
Thanks, love you too
Wish you could be here :(

Princess
Me too baby

El Travador
Gotta go. ttyl?

Princess
Always 🫶

I put my phone down and looked up at Pat, who nodded, letting me know we had to get on the field soon.

Taylor's POV

Travis had absolutely no clue as to what was about to happen. Which also reminds me, I should tell Tree. Ah shit.

Tay Tay
Treeleeleleleeleelele

Tree 🌳
Oh god what did you do

Tay Tay
okay so don't be mad but I'm going to surprise Trav at his game. Okay byeeee

Tree 🌳
WHAT THE
ALLISON
RESPOND
I SWEAR TO GOD
you're going to kill me one day

I quickly got changed into a simple long sleeve black shirt with a metching black mini skirt, stockings and a red coat.

I sprinted to the car. I was staying at hotel that was about 10 minutes out from the stadium they were playing at but I had waited a little longer to go. I knew Trav would look at the box first thing and not see me, so a little shock might wake him up.

I made my way to the box where Donna and some other friends stood. Brittany greeted me first, hugging me tight. "Tay! How are you? It has been so long!"

I laugh, hugging her back. "I know! I'm good. On break from tour until next year." I grin. I then go over to Donna with Brittany nearby.

"Taylor! Hi, sweetie! It's been a while." Donna smiled kindly, eyes soft with affection. I smiled back, mirroring her kind expression. "Hi Donna! Yeah, it feels like it's been forever!" I settle down next to Donna, watching the game as I got a drink.

Travis' POV

I just scored a touchdown when Pat tapped me on the shoulder. "Kelce, look up. Your box."

I did as he said, and god it was worth it. There she stood, in all her glory and beauty, Taylor. My breath got caught in my throat as I looked at her. She waved, smiling as she winked at me.

I stared at her, smiling as my eyes shined like diamonds looking at her. "She came." I whispered to myself.

-After the game-

I quickly changed - faster than I ever did before. I ran out the locker room all the way up to the box where I found Tay, talking to my mom, laughing as she chatted away. I smiled at the sight, she was the best girl in the world.

She spotted me and her smile grew, if that was even possible. "Trav!" She hugged me tight in her arms, even if she was shorter than me by a long shot. "Hey Tay. Thought you couldn't come?"

"Yeah that was a little lie." She grinned cheekily.

I gasped jokingly. "Miss Swift, how devious!"

She hit me on the arm, giggling. "Oh shut up. C'mon, let's go. Bye Donna!" She waved at my mom, who smiled and returned the goodbye.

The two of us walked away, hand in hand, off on our own adventures.

•             •              •
This is the longest one I've written in a while, but that bar is low

Thank you to the person who requested, hope you liked it!

As always, requests go here >>>>>

Love you guys! Take care :)

-YT xx