Jealousy, Jealousy

Song is Jealously, Jealously by Olivia Rodrigo

continuation of I said I love you, you said nothing back and Too far gone to bring back to life (?).

Plz don't kill me 🙏🙏
• • •
Taylor's POV, two months ago

Me and Travis just ended things, what, a week ago? The wound was still fresh and the cuts were still bleeding.

I'd blocked him everywhere. On every account he knew of. Except for my public one, out of fear someone could find out and let everyone know.

There was, of course, something I hadn't told him.

I had more than the two finsta's he knew of. In fact, there were 4 different accounts in total.

I had not blocked him on the two he didn't know of, seeing as I saw no point in it.

I'd spent about a week stalking his socials, checking every picture posted by any news outlet, be it ESPN or Pagesix.

I checked all his close friends pages, just to catch a glimpse of him. To see if I could find any sign of him. In every picture, I could see a subtle hint of sadness, all hidden behind those sunglasses, but I saw the way he clenched his fists. The slight grimace.

Then I messaged him. Don't know what made me do it, or why I even decided to do it, but I did. Since Taylor and Harry, he was the first guy I reached out to after breaking up with them.

One month ago

I turned on my side as I saw my phone light up. It was Tree.

Tree
Taylor.

Taylor
Tree?? Something wrong?

Tree
Oh nothing, besides the fact you, you know, WERE SEEN OUT WITH TRAVIS, YOUR EX?!

Ah, shit. I should have seen this coming, shouldn't I?

Taylor
Okay, hear me out
In my defense, I...you know what, I actually won't even try.

Tree
Wonderful. Now I know you wanna have fun, but please for the love of god, let me know? So I can do my job?

Taylor
Yes ma'am sorry won't happen again 🫡

Tree
🙄

I chuckled and set my phone down, falling back into sleep.

Present day

I stared out the car window, on the way to meet with Trav again. We were on speaking terms again. Not really at the same level as we were, but this time, we knew to take things at a slower pace.

There was no actual relationship, though. Meaning we were friends, so that also allowed for us to date other people.

So yeah, I shouldn't have been surprised seeing him have dinner with another girl on my phone. A leak from the media.

But really, something was so upsetting about it.

I'm not a jealous person. But seeing him smile so joyfully with a girl that wasn't herself? God, it made her blood boil.

The moment Trav came by later that night for drinks, like they'd planned a while ago, I was immediately all over him.

I knew he could tell something was bothering me, yet he didn't prod me until a couple drinks in, knowing I would only say what it was when I was intoxicated.

"I hated seeing you go out with her." I finally confessed, glass of wine in hand.

"Yeah? Why's that?" Travis asked, clearly pushing his luck as to how much he could get me to say.

"Because I still like you!" I blurted out, throwing one hand in the air in disbelief.

"What?" Travis asked quietly.

I froze suddenly, the one word making me realise what I'd said. "Um...nevermind. Forget I said anyth-"

"I still like you too, Tay. Believe me." He said firmly.

"Hey Trav?" I finally said after we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Sup, Tay?" He replied, turning his head to look over at me.

"I think I'm ready to do this."

•            •            •

Last part no more (also partly because I have nothing more to add to this).

I hope that was a fun little mini series!

Not that fun with that first part though (sorry not sorry)

As always, requests >>>>

I will be writing the request I got last chapter with the paps next, so please give me time if you guys have any other things you want to request!

love you guys!

-YT xx