Lucky For Me-Requested

Taylor's POV

"Relax Trav, they're gonna love you!" I rolled my eyes as I watching Trav run around trying to put himself together.

Andrea and Scott decided they wanted to see their little girl together and thought it would be a fantastic idea not to tell me until 4 hours before they were coming. Hooray parenting!

I was hardly ready myself. I had shoved on a simple, last minute makeup look and a sleeveless turtleneck with cargo pants.

I had never seen Trav this worked up before, sprinting around the house trying to make everything perfect. Oh, did I mention how my parents have absolutely no clue Trav is here? No? I could've sworn I said it.

So yeah, Travis was in full 'fight or flight' mode: meet the parents edition. I set up the speaker and played a mix of Lana, Gracie and Phoebe. Just then, there was a knock on the door. I sprinted down and opened the door to find my parents standing there, smiling as if they knew something I didn't (which is highly unlikely).

"Come in!" I said after greeting my parents with bear hugs. "I need to go grab something, I will be right back." I ran up the stairs and went to my bedroom to find Trav. "They're here. It's okay Trav, they love you. Maybe more than they love me." I said jokingly, stretching a hand out to Trav.

Trav had met my parents about a month prior, but that was on a zoom call with both Pia and Tree present. Trav took my hand and I pulled him downstairs to meet Mom and Dad.

"Travis? Oh, wow, I wasn't expecting you to be here! It's great to meet you!" Mom greeted Trav with a warm smile and a hug. "You too, Ms. Swift." Trav replied, causing me to giggle.

"Call me Andrea, hun." Mom corrected him. "I'm Scott, kid. Good to meet ya." Dad said, lazily extending an arm out for Trav to shake, which Trav took but used it to pull Dad into a hug. "So!" I said, "What do you guys want for lunch?"

The whole thing was incredible. Mom and Dad were super nice to Trav, and eventually, Trav began to relax. When I went to the bathroom, I could hear Dad say faintly behind me, "I approve, son." To Trav, and that's when I realised just how special Trav really was.

Nobody really got my dad's immediate approval. Well, except for Tom, but Tom moved too fast. So to see Dad approve of Trav this early on? That meant more than any birthday gift, any spontaneous meet ups or any surprise in the world.

• • •

Lmk what else you guys would want bc girlie is low on ideas

YT xx