Would a Girl Like You Like a Boy Like Me?

Song is a girl like me by flowerovlove!

Enjoy xx

•                •                   •
Travis' POV

I'd shot my shot. I gave it my all. I made the bracelet, was unable to get it through her security. So it was over, right? There was no more to this story.

But something about it felt so incomplete. Like a cliffhanger, leaving the reader clinging to the author's every word.

I had talked about it on the podcast after Jason brought it up, just as a small thing. That was it. We moved on.

...Right?

Maybe not, actually.

The rest of the episode that was the only thing on my mind. I couldn't block it out.

A few days later, the episode aired. It felt so normal, which it wss but some small part of me still held out hope that maybe, just maybe, Taylor, or someone from her team, would see it, reach out and it would work.

Taylor's POV

I was lying in bed, scrolling through movies, shows, whatever I could possibly watch. My phone lit up. Curiousity piqued, I snuck a look. It wasn't just one person.

I was recieving links from at least 5 different people, Kam, all three HAIM sisters, Sabrina, even Selena...

Upon closer inspection, I found out the links were all the same. I clicked on one of the many I got, being led to Tiktok.

A video of two guys showed up, one with a gruff beard and a cap, the other with a partial beard and a very short haircut.

They were talking about...me? Apparantly the one at the bottom was called Trav, but that was probably a nickname. The one above him was called Jason, and I assumed they were brothers. They shared many similarites.

Anyways, they were talking about how Trav went to my concert and left disappointed. At first, I was ready to close the video. I always tend to work myself up when getting negative comments, especially on the tour, which I'd put my blood, sweat and tears into.

Then he said something that caught my attention: "I made her a friendship bracelet with my number on it."

Curiousity piqued once more, I kept watching.

"Your number like 87 or your phone number?" Jason asked him.

Chuckling, Trav replied with a wink, "You know with one."

I felt a slight heat rising to my cheeks. That was insane to say the least.

Not only did he do his best to woo me by making a bracelet, something which only my fans really understood, which meant he was up to date on my concerts. Wild.

But also, he put me on blast on his podcast, something that was typically used for football in his case. The fact that he even brought it up...

That was pretty crazy to me. No one I knew had ever gone through such effort to impress me, to try and prove they would be good both for and to me.

I quickly hopped over to Messages, and dropped Tree a message, replying to her link.

Think you can get his number for me?

Not long after, she saw it.

Please, Tay, getting someone's phone number is nothing.

I chuckled to myself. To her, doing something as big as having to reach out to the team of another person was simple. To be fair though, she did have to cover up a lot of stuff in 2016-2017. And when I did anything stupid. (Spoiler alert: I do stupid things every five seconds)