The Very First Night

Continuation of Electric Touch-Travis' Version
Taylor's POV

I stepped into the threshold of his house, smiling as I took my coat off.

"How are you? Any paps give you trouble here yet?" Trav said, taking my coat from my hands and hanging it on the rack.

"Thanks! I'm good, and no, paps are seemingly few here actually! How about you? How you doing?" I said, smiling.

He led me to the couch. "I'm great now that you're here. Tour going well?"

My eyes lit up at the mention of the tour. "Yeah!" I rambled on about the tour for a few minutes and I might've let a few plans slip out.

"I'm realising now that I will need to swear you to secrecy because half the people in the world don't know it and the other half either don't care or worked it out 5 months ago." I laugh.

Travis smiles and mock-salutes me, zipping his lips shut. "Your secrets safe, darling." My stomach flipped. Darling. It was always just Taylor.

The rest of the night seemed to fly by and last a thousand years at the same time. He was the sweetest, the first to do so many things. Unlike Joe, he didn't bother to hide his awe. Like he wanted me to remember that I was a global phenomenon. It was an interesting change. Not bad, just interesting. Different.

He made sure he didn't cross boundaries. That one was the best. He checked with me before he touched me, even if it was a pat on the shoulder. Unless he was teasing me, in which case he just patted me on the head, knowing I was too short to worm my way out.

He was taller than me. That was cool too. It was a pretty cool thing. I rarely dated anyone taller. It was nice.

He was a delicate guy. He was the stereotypical kind of build, but mentally? Complete sweetheart. I love it.

He can cook. He made me spaghetti bolognese. It was probably one of the best ones, up there with Mom's. He said he loved to learn how to cook from his mama. I hope I will meet her one day. She sounds nice.

He's hilarious, made me laugh every single time without fail. He could fluidly switch between serious and easygoing.

As far as I can tell, he is the dominant one in a relationship. There's something about that that's such a turn on. I loved that.

I think this could go somewhere. I want it to, truly. And as I was going back to the hotel, I got two messages.

The first one was from Trav: You safe princess?

I blushed at the name. My god. He wasn't even in close proximity and he could make me blush. It could also be the fact he called me that very name while fucking me, but who knows? I quickly assured him I was fine before he called the police. He was so protective and it was hot.

The second one was from Tree. Oh, on second thought, there's like, 20 texts from Tree. Ah shit.

Tree: TAYLOR ALLISON SWIFT WHERE ARE YOU

Tree: YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE IN 5 MINUTES AND I CANCEL YOUR SHOW

Oh shit I should probably reply.

I opted to call Tree and immediately got yelled at. Maybe not a great idea, Taylor. "TAYLOR WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?" Tree demanded in my ear.

"Hello to you too." I replied, laughing slightly.

"Oh you think this is funny? I will cancel your show. I swear to god, Swift-"

Ah, that's not good! "Tree, relax. I'm alright. Also please don't cancel the show. That's not desired." I said.

"So where the hell were you?!" Tree demanded once again. Oh right, that was what I was trying to do. "Tree, I forgot to tell you. I'm seeing someone." I held back my giggles as I heard Tree yelp and scream at me again. The car stopped and I thanked the driver before walking out.

"Taylor Allison Swift, get back now or I swear-" I roll my eyes as I hear my mom. "Coming Mom."

• • •
Another short one, but I promise there's more coming soon

as usual, requests over here >>>>>

Love you guys!

-YT xx