I'm A Mess

TW: SH
Third Person POV

Taylor sat on the floor of her large bathroom, hot tears streaming down her face. She was completely nude, and a fucking mess. Blood was pooling at her stomach area.

A knock. She looked up from her hands, eyes still red and puffy. "Taylor? Princess, you okay?" Travis. The only voice of comfort. The door slid open. "Oh, Princess." He knelt on the ground next to her, carefully caressing her, making sure not to slide his hand over any old scars on her back and avoiding the fresh blood on her stomach.

She wailed. "Why the fuck am I crying?" Deep down she knew exactly why. It had nothing to do with the blood dripping down from the scars. It was just how overwhelming the world was being, how unfair it felt. The stupid cancelled show. The death of Anna. It was all terrifying.

"You're okay Tay. Breathe. Follow my breath, can you do thay for me? Listen to my breathing and follow along, Princess. You're safe. No one can hurt you." Taylor listened. She complied. She forced herself to listen to Trav. She knew that she needed it, really, really needed it.

"Good girl. Now, are you okay?" Trav could see blood leaking out, but decided it was better to let Taylor tell him herself. If she wanted to, if she ws comfortable with telling him, she would.

"M-my s-s-s-stomach." Taylor's voice came out as a stutter from the crying. "I r-r-rela-psed. Again. Why do I do this?" She sobbed.

"Taylor, princess, could you fold your legs down? I know it hurts, my love, but I need to clean the cuts." Trav whispered in her ear.

Slowly, she unfurled her legs, wincing and whimpering as she felt the cuts stretch. It was bad. Trav saw 3 cuts diagonal and one vertical one going straight through. "Oh, darling." He grabbed the medical kit they kept in a corner and cleaned the cuts gently while Taylor hissed in pain, biting down on the hand Travis offered up.

He wrapped up the cuts and kissed Taylor. "There. All better." The pair stood and walked out to the bed, where they sat for the next few hours, watching all sorts of cheesy hallmark movies. Sometime during the first one Taylor had climbed into Travis' lap and stayed there for the rest of the time, falling into a clingy mood.

Nothing made her more grateful for this masterpiece of a man than when he was willing to drop everything for her. She knew he probably had better things he could do. Yet, when she asked, he always had one reply: "You are the most important thing in the world." He taught her to love herself. Maybe that's all she needed. Well, besides Travis himself.

"I'm sorry Trav." Taylor whispered as the second movie started. Confused, Travis looked at her. "What for?"

"For always being a bother. I mean, I know you had plans today to go out with your mom. You should've gone. But you stayed because of me, because I'm sick. Why?"

"Taylor Allison Swift, you are the most special woman to grace these halls and to walk this earth. You do so many things for so many people. You've helped countless people, some with money, others with your music. The way you grace a stage is something so magical, something so few musicians even begin to dream to achieve. You, Taylor Allison Swift, are the love of my life and the most special, beautiful soul to ever exist, my love."

Tears welled in Taylor's icy blue eyes. "Trav, baby..." Travis kissed her temple, tracing her jaw with his large yet delicate hands. "I love you baby."

She always said it first. This was a change she could get used to. being able to be small, seem submissive yet still in control. That was where she should be, and Travis knew. He was able to be commanding but also let her make decisions. This was the best decision she ever made, listejng to Keleigh and messaging Travis who, at the time, she only knew as a family friend to Keleigh.

She could finally love.

•               •               •

Well that was fun! Hope you liked it as much as I do

As per usual, requests go here >>>

and for the person who requested last time, I'm writing it, I promise

love you guys!

-YT xx