Electric Touch-Travis' Version

Before I start I just wanna say I'm sorry I didn't update for a few days but I'm in Paris on holiday and the time difference is screwing with me 😭😭 anyways new part! Enjoy ;)

•                •                 •

Travis' POV

I'm not usually a nervous person, but today? I couldn't stop myself from pacing back and forth, trying to calm myself. I had to remind myself to breathe and relax. After all, this was just the first time I was hanging out with Taylor in real life. Did I also mention she's not just a Taylor? She's the Taylor, the singer songwriter phenomenon. No big deal...!

It was an hour until she arrived. We had been talking for a month or two over text, we barely even called!

I have my money on everything that could go wrong going wrong. After all, I have a long, sad history of a love life. Or lack thereof. But I swore to myself that I would at least try not to be a screw up. I knew: all it took for me to get it right was just one chance. One time where I didn't mess up so bad.

All I could think about was all the times things ended in the worst possible ways. That time when a girl ran off with her umbrella to her friends and I was left there, lost and pinning.

I hoped I didn't look like I was a try hard. I was trying to hide the fact I was actually trying. Not because I wouldn't do anything for her, but because every single girl before her would tell me I tried too hard. Every time I tried hard for love, it would crumble to pieces in front of me.

It's been ages since I actually tried dating anyone. By this point, I've gotten used to a silent room, nobody calling me while the room filled with the sounds of my breath and Rambo's snores. Seriously, that thing can snore!

I grew used to waking in the middle of the night, turning over to see a cold, empty bed. Or Rambo. Whichever crept into my bed first.

All I know is that Taylor is everything I wanted and more. She was a sweeetheart but could be oh-so-flirtatious at just the right times. But when I really thought this through, this love could either break my heart beyond repair or bring its pulse back, stronger than before.

Call it an inkling, maybe just a feeling, but her touch, her electric touch, could fill my empty void with warmth. It could let a field flourish with crops. It could bring a dead ghost town to life. I really, really want this. I just hope Taylor does too.

That's when I heard the car pull into the driveway. I see the time: 8.05 PM. I pulled Bo off my lap, sprinting down to the door to greet her.

"Taylor! Hi!" I greeted her with a hug.

•            •            •

Taylor's POV-7.05 PM

I sat in the back of a black armoured car nervously fidgeting with my hands. No words came, no words left.

Today, I was finally meeting Travis. Just an hour more. I couldn't stop checking the time, looking at traffic conditions and anything that could possibly delay me.

Nothing could ever prepare me to see Trav. This was a dream come true. It felt as if a deity saw me, saw my half-assed 12 ex boyfriends, and said, "Oh shit." And boom! Travis. Maybe they thought my stardards are low. Are they low? I don't think they are.

What am I even doing? How did I end up here? Since when did I ever go out with random people my friends set me up with? This is so wrong.

Then again, Trav is kinda...

That's besides the point. Oh god, Tree is gonna kill me! I didn't tell her I left the hotel. My show is tomorrow, and Trav said he's going and has a 'surprise'.

I hear the screeching of tyres coming to a stop. My driver, Michael, turns his head around. "Miss Swift? We've arrived."

"Thanks Michael. And it's just Taylor." I roll my eyes with a smile. "Thanks again." I clamber out of the car, neatening my coat before knocking on the door.

Trav appears at the doorway. a goofy grin on his face. "Taylor! Hi!" He goes in for a hug, and I comply, embracing him. He smells of fredh flowers. Interesting. Not many men like floral scents. He doesn't seem stereotypical, he never really did, did he?

"Travis! Good to meet you!" I say as I pull out of the hug. I step in, and the night begins.

•                 •                 •

I stopped the story here since the song ends just as the lover pulls into the driveway, but do let me know if you want a part 2! I will try and write it soon if you do!

As always, requests go here! >>>>

Love you guys!

-YT xx